Lashley to ECW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think lashley must be in smackdown.that fits for him.smackdown needs a guy like him. .

Bobby Lashley to ECW? Heck No. Look at who ECW have just got, 2 monsters in Khali and Terkay. Two guys who are massive, and one who seems to be a relatively solid wrestler (Terkay). Two guys, however, who could not cut a promo to save their life. Khali should be receiving English tutoring, as in today's wrestling industry, fluency in English is practically a must. Terkay let's Burke do all the talking. He would be back on OVW without him. So why give them Lashley. Admittedly, he is a decent wrestler, though has no better mic skills than either of these guys. Okay, maybe he has, but that is no great achievement. I saw him cut a promo back on Smackdown! a couple of weeks back, before the Triple Threat No.1 Contenders match. He was talking about overcoming adversity, or something down that path. That promo, which lasted two minutes, was the WORST promo I have ever seen in my entire life. The last thing ECW needs are big guys who can't talk. They need talk, and a heck of a lot of extreme mayhem. If Vince wants the old ECW, damnit, give Heyman creative control of the whole show and get over big guys. They are exciting and entertaining, just like anything else. But show after show of one guy monstering a cruiserweight is just plain boring. Lashley is better placed on Smackdown! or Raw.

Looks like Bobby Lasley is going to ECW, I read the *spoilers*. On this weeks ECW on Sci Fi, which was taped with RAW in England. Bobby Lashley is the 6th participant, joining Big Show, RVD, Sabu, Test and CM Punk in the Extreme Elimination Chamber at December to Dismember PPV.

bman420 said:
Looks like Bobby Lasley is going to ECW, I read the *spoilers*. On this weeks ECW on Sci Fi, which was taped with RAW in England. Bobby Lashley is the 6th participant, joining Big Show, RVD, Sabu, Test and CM Punk in the Extreme Elimination Chamber at December to Dismember PPV.

Is this the spoiler section? No, furthermore, your account will be temporarly suspended.

Im glad I didnt check out this thread earlier cause I was suprised when Lashley came out during the show cause he was the last guy I was expecting. He's going to fight Holly now, it's nice to see him fighting some new guys.

Lashley sucks... He is nothing special.. He is nothing more then the black Goldberg... From the entrance... The the moves he does in the ring... I would like to see him and Goldberg start a tag team called Ebony and Ivory.. It would be hailrous since there just about identical wrestlers.

Nothing special? If your comparing him to Goldberg then why not compare him to Brock Lesnar. Was lesnar anything special? Just because he's powerful and can actually do more and better power moves better than other guys with the same physique, i.e Batista, Kane etc, makes him nothing special. Wahts wrong with his entrance?

Moving him to ECW was a mistake.They could have made millions of a WM23 SD! mainevent with Bobby going up againsty Batista.I do feel though that he has a long way to go before he can cut reasonable promos(But then again,Sandman and Mahoney still cant!)

Well now they put lashley in the extreme elimination chamber for the title.....:Hint? Hint?: What I mean by this is the only way I see them getting to keep him on ECW is putting the title on him which would mean he couldn't leave. Thus ending his SD career and starting his ECW career.

ECW only has one title which it would be easy for anybody to just win a contender match and get their chance its harder on smackdown and raw cuz they have all those titles but it makes raw and sd better than ECW because they dont have all these superstars going for one title thats just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back