Let's constructively criticize Dagger's crap game, as long as it's to his liking.

Im not real sure what anyone expected. A dude made a video game at his fuckin' house.

Ever the just individual, I will also lament im not sure why Dagger is suprised a few folks took the time to properly shit all over what he worked so hard on. Put it out to the general public, you open yourself to whatever happens.

I don't see why not... ''It's fun getting in to Trouble''.

Anywho, did I tell you guys about my date with the other night with that chick named Trouble?

Im not real sure what anyone expected. A dude made a video game at his fuckin' house.
Yeah, and I make wine in my bathtub. Surely cutting through the bureaucracy will only make the finely product that much better. That's the case with my wine.

Really, you'd be shocked by how bureaucratic wine making is. Health codes my ass.

Yeah, and I make wine in my bathtub. Surely cutting through the bureaucracy will only make the finely product that much better. That's the case with my wine.

Really, you'd be shocked by how bureaucratic wine making is. Health codes my ass.

My parents have been making their own wine as a hobby since the 70's. What kinds of wine do you make? I have helped them some in the past and know the basics.

Still confused as to why this lady was out to get you in the first place, you fuck her boyfriend or something?

No. She is just a bitch cunt. Everyone hates her other than the main boss and his daughter. Several others had issues with her and surely she would have been fired years ago if her best friend (the boss' daughter, also a bitch) was not protecting her.

w-- ...b-- ...SHE DID THAT SHIT WHEN YOU WERE ON BREAK

SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PHONE OU--AAAARGH

No I couldn't. We would have gotten in huge trouble for taking a picture at work. Seriously, that place had fucking ******ed rules. It was casual dress code, as in you could come to work in your PJ's, but with everything else they were a worse than a dictatorship.

So why didn't the other people quit? Was she trying to get all of them fired or what?

So why didn't the other people quit? Was she trying to get all of them fired or what?

Some quit and others got moved to other departments. No one ever stood up to her though is the weird thing. They just sat there and took her abuse. I was the first that I know of to try to stand up to her and it basically cost me the job although I was going to lose it due to her bullshit anyhow. It was one of those damnned if you do, damnned if you don't scenarios.

*damned

I don't see how quitting was "standing up to her." You should have let them fire you, at least you would have gotten something out of it.

By quitting you didn't stand up to them at all, in fact you gave your supervisor exactly what she wanted, which is you quitting, now they don't have to pay you unemployment, & they don't have to worry about any lawsuits from you. In this situation quitting was probably about the stupidest thing you could've done. But then again this is all assuming you're not just feeding everyone a big steamy pile of bullshit.

I did, not Doc.
Doc did too. He did it a few times, you did it a lot more though.

As for the game, I give Dagger credit for spending a lot of time making a game, but it was not a fun game in the least. I literally almost fell asleep watching LeeDoc play the game sometimes.

I don't know why you all think he's missing out by not being fired; being fired for quality of work or behavioral issues like he would have been would not have secured him unemployment money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back