My Dad's Wrestling Game

Tequila Dave

Flame on.
So my dad spent quite a few months making this wrestling game online. You pretty much make a faction of wrestlers and you compete against other teams for wins and even belts. It's a pretty simple site, but the game itself can be a tad bit confusing at first. Anyway, he's looking for some feedback. Please give it a spin, and post in here your experiences on the game/what you think/any questions you have/and how you think it can me improven. Here it is: http://www.chaos-wrestling.com/

Go easy, he's 50 and this was his first attempt at creating a website!

It's decent.

Some things it needs: movesets (with finishers), tag matches, multistable cards, matches that make sense (regarding used moves) and multiplayer fights (not against CPU).

So my dad spent quite a few months making this wrestling game online. You pretty much make a faction of wrestlers and you compete against other teams for wins and even belts. It's a pretty simple site, but the game itself can be a tad bit confusing at first. Anyway, he's looking for some feedback. Please give it a spin, and post in here your experiences on the game/what you think/any questions you have/and how you think it can me improven. Here it is: http://www.chaos-wrestling.com/

Go easy, he's 50 and this was his first attempt at creating a website!

you could also do a video to show how the mechanics of the game works, its great for advertising purposes and a great way to show members what they get if they sign up.

[Heel] Green Ranger;3635370 said:
:wtf:

Do you remember what happened the last time somebody asked the forums to give constructive feedback on a game they created? :banghead:

It would probably create more discussion.

Nope. But I'll take an educated guess and say people were complete dicks about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back