Wrestling Legacy... Make History!

MKick

Dark Match Jobber
logo-large.png

Wrestling Legacy
www.wrestlinglegacy.com

Pro Wrestling is about the struggle of good and evil. Heroes against villains, and the stories of their battles. Wrestling Legacy is an online game where you create the rivalries that brings audiences to their feet. Your goal is the same as the wrestlers of years gone by...

Make History.

Wrestling Legacy is a story telling game about pro wrestling. The object is to use wrestlers that you create, to build riveting stories and rivalries that enter the audience.

The game is going to be built it two phases. The first is the wrestler creation system that allows you to build their stats and appearance. Phase two is the story telling component. Phase one is complete, and we're ready for beta testing, and I hope you can help me in making the game better.

So here are some notes...

- Over time I'll be adding in new layers for the avatars. If you have suggestions, please let me know.
- There are some key hairstyles missing, and mostly for the women. We'll get those eventually.
- This is beta testing! We may wipe the game at some point. Pleae don't be shocked if we do.
- Phase two will commence depending on the reception to phase one.
- Feel free to show this to others, I'd much appreciate it actually.
- Please share your creations here in this forum. To show off the sharing features, here are two of my own creations. It seems only approriate

Click to view in the game...

Hulk Hogan
-----
Style: Slammer
Grapple: 2
Brawl: 4
Flight: 1
Power: 5
Personality: Patriot
Presence: 5
Taunt: 3
Havoc: 3
Comedy: 2

Click to view in the game...

Randy Savage
-----
Style: Bomber
Grapple: 3
Brawl: 4
Flight: 5
Power: 3
Personality: Maniac
Presence: 4
Taunt: 4
Havoc: 4
Comedy: 2

Thanks. If you make anything neat, share it here. Would love to see what you come up with.

Is there a mobile-friendly version? The site keeps telling me to rotate my phone back to portrait mode, when I don't even have that feature... :eek:

The thing was designed for mobile, so it should be okay. What phone are you on Dirk? I'll see what I can do.

The thing was designed for mobile, so it should be okay. What phone are you on Dirk? I'll see what I can do.

I have a Blackberry 9-... something? Not a techie at all lol Nevermind, I'll see what I can do.

Can't copy the forum code on my tablet.

http://www.wrestlinglegacy.com/wrestlers/share-wrestler/1888

This has potential. Needs a headband and an afro. Basically if you could get the basic parts WWE2K14 has you'll have something really good. I'll be making more later. I like that you can make a custom roster and you have both male and female wrestlers. Time to make all my efed characters.

Are you planning on this being strictly single player or will multiple people be able to join a roster?

Yeah, I've noticed that forum code thing hasn't been working on tablet and mobile. I need a better solution.

We'll definitely add more layers in the future. Headband and afro are on that list.

Strictly single player. It was designed that way from the start, and making it something for multiple players would be a bit clunky I think.

Yeah, I've noticed that forum code thing hasn't been working on tablet and mobile. I need a better solution.

We'll definitely add more layers in the future. Headband and afro are on that list.

Strictly single player. It was designed that way from the start, and making it something for multiple players would be a bit clunky I think.

All right, fair enough. I think adding a social component might be cool but being able to share wrestlers covers that. I'm part of a community that is big into CAWs and streaming created wrestling shows, so if you want a decent-sized demographic to test this with, I'd suggest advertising over at armbarerrorsociety.eu. We eat this stuff up.

So my main suggestions are to constantly update and improve character customization. Clothing, yes, but eventually expand into different body types for both male and female wrestlers. Something like this will be a big hit in the CAW community, I feel, especially if you make it fun for people to play AND to watch others play. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with it because so far it's very enjoyable. If you need help on the gameplay aspect, I can put you in touch with someone who may be interested. But yes, so far, so good. Looking forward to making more.

All right, fair enough. I think adding a social component might be cool but being able to share wrestlers covers that. I'm part of a community that is big into CAWs and streaming created wrestling shows, so if you want a decent-sized demographic to test this with, I'd suggest advertising over at armbarerrorsociety.eu. We eat this stuff up.

So my main suggestions are to constantly update and improve character customization. Clothing, yes, but eventually expand into different body types for both male and female wrestlers. Something like this will be a big hit in the CAW community, I feel, especially if you make it fun for people to play AND to watch others play. I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with it because so far it's very enjoyable. If you need help on the gameplay aspect, I can put you in touch with someone who may be interested. But yes, so far, so good. Looking forward to making more.

Well thanks for the kind words. I think we very much have the same ideas as to what will make the game a hit.

I'll check that community out. Thanks for the lead!

Can't copy the forum code on my tablet.

http://www.wrestlinglegacy.com/wrestlers/share-wrestler/1888

This has potential. Needs a headband and an afro. Basically if you could get the basic parts WWE2K14 has you'll have something really good. I'll be making more later. I like that you can make a custom roster and you have both male and female wrestlers. Time to make all my efed characters.

Are you planning on this being strictly single player or will multiple people be able to join a roster?

So about that Afro...

It has been added. Have a look. I think it's one of the cooler hairs in the game.

Good stuff man, very cool. I've noticed other good new hairs, too. The people over at Armbar Error Society actually found WrestlingLegacy and were making some wrestlers for a bit, and we managed to make some pretty intricate representations of our characters. I'll say it again, tons of potential and the sharing in the game is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back