Let's Get a List

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
For ol' Jane, someone wanna summarize life on WZ real quick?

Who's relevant, who's gone, who flipped out and disappeared, who's mod, who's controversial, who's hated, etc.

Side note:In twelve days I'll have been on here for three years... I can remember the day I joined. Time flies..

He was on here today I believe. He isn't all that consistent though. I believe Becca has died. Something about an abortion gone wrong.

In my days of posting a lot, when I went to view my own posts, and went back 20 pages, it'd be posts from a week before. I haven't posted that much in over a year as I used to in a week. How is that even possible. I feel like that was a month ago.

I feel like I'm reflecting on my own morality right now, using Jane as a crutch. I'm like, past my prime. In all aspects of everything.

Reactions: Lee
Admins- KB, Sly

Mods- Dave, Doc, Brain, JackHammer, Norcal, SSC, INDYjon22, JGlass, Lee, JMT, X, IC, IDR, Phoenix, Ty.

I think that's about right.

You know what would be fun, unbanning Deadman and somehow getting him back.

Oh God I miss Deadman. Was that really over two years ago? Fucking time. Why does it exist.

Remember when I posted non-spam those two days? What happened to that?

It was like, 100 posts in a day, then NOTHING. Ever again. I really fell apart after that.

Jane.jpg

Who made this? Was it JKO? What happened to that guy? Did he ever try and come back?

I think he goes by BOSS PRODUCTIONS or some shit like that now. He really, really sucks. He's in prison.

EDIT: Aeroplex, that is.

Holy shit, remember the SFAC? That was like, the biggest thing ever for a while. Then it just... died. All those guys were in it. TM and Becker and Marquis and those other peopls..

Okay well it appears that you're having a mental breakdown of some kind. I'm just gonna... go over here now... Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back