Lillian Garcia, the new RAW announcer?

Skinsley

Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
Lillian Garcia, the most inconsistent ring announcer in recent memory, who can’t even walk to the ring without falling over, and looks a little on the Horse/SJP side. Is apparently, going to be the RAW ring announcer over Justin Roberts.

Now I think a certain percentage of the Wrestling community couldn’t give a flying crap about who announces matches, but I don't see why guys like Tony Chimmel and Justin Roberts, should move aside for someone like Lillian Garcia.
Love their voices or hate their voices, These men have put some unique spins on some of their announcing, from the high pitched "Rated R SYUUUUPERSTAR" to the "Jyeeeeeen CeeeeeeNaaaa", you still notice they said it, which is more than I can say for Lillian unless she botched again.

We also know that Roberts is a huge wrestling fan and to loose this coveted spot would probably be a real kick in the balls.

I hope the rumours aren’t true, and Justin keeps his job. This won’t change the business, this won’t change ratings or overall entertainment by any margin.
But if it matters to anyone, does anyone really think Lillian should be the Raw announcer full time?

Lillian Garcia, the most inconsistent ring announcer in recent memory, who can’t even walk to the ring without falling over, and looks a little on the Horse/SJP side. Is apparently, going to be the RAW ring announcer over Justin Roberts.

Now I think a certain percentage of the Wrestling community couldn’t give a flying crap about who announces matches, but I don't see why guys like Tony Chimmel and Justin Roberts, should move aside for someone like Lillian Garcia.
Love their voices or hate their voices, These men have put some unique spins on some of their announcing, from the high pitched "Rated R SYUUUUPERSTAR" to the "Jyeeeeeen CeeeeeeNaaaa", you still notice they said it, which is more than I can say for Lillian unless she botched again.

We also know that Roberts is a huge wrestling fan and to loose this coveted spot would probably be a real kick in the balls.

I hope the rumours aren’t true, and Justin keeps his job. This won’t change the business, this won’t change ratings or overall entertainment by any margin.
But if it matters to anyone, does anyone really think Lillian should be the Raw announcer full time?

All she's doing is filling in for Justin as he went in took a vacation as some companies don't have rollover vacation days. This is all it is so chill out and quit spazin.

I want her as the RAW announcer. I'm sorry but this inconsistent, horse faced announcer did a great job during the Ruthless Aggression era. She gives RAW an oldschool feel imo and no one truly knows why Justin is at risk of losing his job so it wouldnt be right for me to vouch for him, no matter how much he loves wrestling and the WWE. Was she a little rusty since the last time she announced? Yeah and she made some mistakes. Did her shoe break while she was walking to the ring? Yeah but I doubt she designed the shoe in the first place. Shes great at what she does and so is Justin.

Yeah I agree with Heel that Lillian did a good jub in her time as the full time announcer. She has come back a little rusty, but I am sure will get a feel for it again. I like Chimmel and Justin as well, and always thought they did a good job. Not real sure if she is taking over or not, but I am sure Justin just took some time off or something.

Tony Chimel should be the regular announcer for both RAW and SmackDown. Put Roberts on NXT and get rid of Lillian, she's worthless and always has been. Chimel is the best ring announcer in the history of wrestling, bar none.

Chimel is the best ring announcer in the history of wrestling, bar none.

Really? Chimel over Howard F'n Finkel? In Zack Ryder's words, "Are you SERIOUS bro?".

That's really all I wanted to say but as to avoid an infraction for spamming I guess I'll talk about Lillian Garcia.

I'd rather have Justin Roberts. As a poster above me said, he puts his own unique spin on it and that's something that I enjoy.

Seriously though...Chimel better than The Fink? :banghead:

Really? Chimel over Howard F'n Finkel? In Zack Ryder's words, "Are you SERIOUS bro?".

That's really all I wanted to say but as to avoid an infraction for spamming I guess I'll talk about Lillian Garcia.

I'd rather have Justin Roberts. As a poster above me said, he puts his own unique spin on it and that's something that I enjoy.

Seriously though...Chimel better than The Fink? :banghead:

Finkel was good 20 years ago. From 1995 and on, half of what I said was just mumbled gibberish. "The frrrwwwmmm contest is schedmmmmm for one fmmm..." He was a total joke at that point. Chimel is a hundred times better than Finkel was even in his prime. He makes every match sound like it's the main event of WrestleMania.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back