Who's Better? Ep. 1: Justin Roberts vs Lillian Garcia

MrEdgeFan

Dark Match Winner
I'm going to start this series of threads about "Who's Better" out of the better.

For the first one, I decided to pick two of the best ring annoucers (in my opinion).

First off, it's:

rawname.jpg

Justin Roberts

VS

030507lilian3.jpg

Lillian Garcia

I honestly do not know, so I'm leaving this discussion to you guys.

Well I will go witg Lillian Garcia.For me she is the best ring annoucer of the PG era.She is great to watch and every time she annouced somebody I had chils

Lilian Garcia. Justin Roberts is good, no doubt, but Lilian was GREAT. She actually made the introductions worth listening to. Not to mention she was fine.

Both are better than 'The Fink' at least lol.

Justin Roberts gets my vote, his voice is awesome and WWE clearly appreciate his talent with his swift promotion to the main brand. Lillian is no doubt a great announcer but I dare say her renditions of the US anthems proved rather annoying at times, and, towards the end of her career she seemed quite disinterested in the role.

Justin Roberts blows, hate the way he grinds his voice when he says anything, it's annoying as fuck, he's a total ********.

Lilian rocks, plus she's damn fine too.

Only 1 winner right there

To the people saying they're better than the Fink though... really? The Fink's got one of the most distinctive voices in wrestling along with Good Ole' J.R. The voices of the Attitude Era. Roberts is just a pre-pubescent twat, the voice of P.G.

Yeah, Lilian. There's really little to no contest. Justin is cool, I liked when they switched him from ecw to smackdown, replacing Tony. But Lilian is just great plus like everyone else said, she's mighty fine. That always helps.

Roberts is just a pre-pubescent twat, the voice of P.G.

Seriously, Roberts is clearly talented as an announcer, just because he's younger than the age of 50 he must be considered pre-pubescent? The fact the Fink is used once a year is too much for me. I disagree greatly with the Roberts hating, appreciate his talent.

I will go with Justin Roberts. I think both did a great job, but I just never much liked Lillian. I like how Roberts gives the introductions though and his voice is ok I guess. It's not as if we were listening to music.

Both of them are good. Lillian was excellent at singing the national anthem and all. Both were good ring announcers.

Between Lillian, Justin, and Howard Finkel, they are prob 3 of my favorite ring announcers of WWE. And of course no one can forget the famous Michael Buffer which DX always imitated when they did their intros.

Those 4 are the best Ring announcers ever. Period.

Justin Roberts blows, hate the way he grinds his voice when he says anything, it's annoying as fuck, he's a total ********.

Lilian rocks, plus she's damn fine too.

Only 1 winner right there

To the people saying they're better than the Fink though... really? The Fink's got one of the most distinctive voices in wrestling along with Good Ole' J.R. The voices of the Attitude Era. Roberts is just a pre-pubescent twat, the voice of P.G.

Yeah Roberts is terrible IMO. When he does that grinding thing as you described it as so over the top its almost as if he is mocking his job.

Justin Roberts for sure, I think he's leaps and bounds better than Lillian Garcia.

Whenever Justin Roberts announces superstars or stipulations to a match, it sounds like he's really excited to be saying it and gets you pumped up for it. Lillian's announcing towards the end sounded really flat and she could never pronounce a wrestlers name if it ended with s e.g "SHAWN MICHAELLL.." and another one I always had a problem with was how she said "Edge" it was like "EEEEDDDD" she could never pronounce the ge and even if she did, it wasn't very often.

I like how Justin Roberts pronounces "The Undertaker".

[YOUTUBE]bRpS4L2r4EQ[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back