Lingerie Football League

CH David

A Jock That Loves Pepsi
So tonight marks the start of the Lingerie Football League's regular season debut. They have been playing in the Lingerie Bowl since 2004, but this year they are starting an official season. Tonight pits the Miami Caliente vs. the Chicago Bliss at the Sears Centre in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. Normally I would probably hit this up, but I can't find anyone to go with.

So, for those that don't know about the LFL, there are now 10 teams, 5 in the Western Conference and 5 in the Eastern Conference. One game is played every Friday, a total of four games per team, two at home and on the road. It is full contact, and the playing style is pretty close to indoor football.

I don't know why, but I am expecting a flop on this. As much as I love watching women tackle each other in skimpy outfits, I don't know how it is going to keep the attention for 20 weeks, when each team only plays four games before the Lingerie Bowl. If I can catch it on tv tonight, I'll be able to give a better judgment on what else I can expect from the season. We can only wait and see right?

So what do you think of the LFL? In its current state, (20 weeks, four games per team) can it actually sustain enough ratings and success to garner another season, or will it completely flop?

Why do you need someone to go with? Just enjoy all the bare flash you can by yourself...lol

I believe the Lingerie Football League will flop major. For one I don't know which channel it is on but I bet it won't garner many viewers. The XFL wasn't that bad and still flopped after a year so I don't see the LFL doing much better because we aren't in that society of sex anymore. They should have stuck to doing a game at the halftime of the Super Bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back