Macios is an annoying cunt whose request to get bant keeps getting denied so fuck him

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
My current account is an Alt. I probaly will get my ban but that's okay. As I've been expecting one for a while now.

Macios originally awesomemacho, forget his first password to the awesomemacho account and made the account Macios. I made up the story about how it was my brother's account to avoid getting banned in Prison (Yes, I successfully trolled the mods.)

Today, I logged into the awesomemacho account actually, as I found the orignal comformation link sent via email.

I finally got myself back into the Bar Room searched around in there and have concluded that I'm done with theses forums.

It's been a good ride, but in truth this place takes up way too much time, and takes away from real life.

Bye.

1. No you didn't. We're really not as stupid as you think.

2. You know you could just reset your password right?

My current account is an Alt. I probaly will get my ban but that's okay. As I've been expecting one for a while now.

Macios originally awesomemacho, forget his first password to the awesomemacho account and made the account Macios. I made up the story about how it was my brother's account to avoid getting banned in Prison (Yes, I successfully trolled the mods.)
:shrug:

You do realize you're not the only person around here who has been alting, right? And yes, I did just make up the word "alting".

tumblr_leemvd5VxV1qdlkgg.gif

My first red rep came from Macios Mauler. He accused me of being an alt. I didn't know what an alt was at the time.

Now I know what alts, rep and labtops are. Thanks Macios!

I hope they fucking keep you in here. Just to piss you off more, fucking attention ****e. You could of just left, but no. I needs my attentionz Wz. Look at me go!!!

DirtyJosé;3457798 said:
This is probably the tamest meltdown exit WZ has ever seen. Even the mods don't give a shit.
Oh, good. My general apathy isn't skewing my perception of reality too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back