Madison Rayne's Story Line

For a few weeks now Madison Rayne has been talking about a guy on the roster she wants to impress, but the question is who could it be? She showed up to watch him at the battle royal, though that doesn't really narrow it down since most of the roster was in it.

Where do you see this storyline going, if anywhere? I'm gonna assume Madison will eventually be this guy's valet and she'll stop wrestling?

The inference is that this guy is obviously some big stud, which is why I have a feeling that the guy Madison has her eyes on will be Eric Young. Young doesn't exactly qualify as a "stud" but that'd be half the point of the storyline. He's as unlikely a choice for Madison as anyone else in TNA.

I think the point will be for Madison to feud with ODB over Young's affections. They've got to break ODB & EY up eventually, their little team has long since run its course. EY could wind up with a character turn, God knows he needs it, with Madison ending up being his squeeze.

While I'm curious where the storyline is going, it just seems like filler to give Madison air time. I haven't a clue who this dude could be. Its not an interesting storyline to me. There's been talk that its Garret, and now possibly EY. Hell maybe it could be Gunner, who knows? But something needs to come of this, and fast.

Austin Aries. I just had this feeling at the Battle Royal that it was him she was watching. I may be wrong, I may be right, but I'm set on Aries. She could begin to pursue him and he could brush her off week after week, but eventually, he gives in and maybe turns heel again when she helps him win a match with interference (It's TNA after all)

Or it is EY and she's trying to split up the marriage with him & ODB, as much as I'd hate that.

I just hope it's not Garrett Bischoff.

Eric Young seems like a an ok person for a storyline. As Jack-Hammer said he's not exactly a typical stud and it would be an interesting fued between Madison and ODB.

Aries seems like an decent one as well. If he and Madison could hook up they could say they are the most dominant couple in wrestling or something to that effect.

Personally I think it could be Robbie E. They could hook up and distance themselves from Robbie T, making T jealous and having a fued over 'bros before hos' or something like that.

It's going to be revealed that she has a calve fetish and is lusting after Bully Ray, she will became his new valet, The Bullyette!

My actual guess is Magnus, I could see her fitting with him in a singles heel push.

I'm convinced that it's Garett.

I reckon Garett turns heel on Devon during their upcoming PPV tag match, which will transition his character to be with Madison because, let's face it, he's pretty shi% on his own.

Of course, I'd rather the 'lucky guy' be Eric Young, Austin Aries .. or even Brian Hebner - just anybody other than Bischoff because I don't want to have him having more storyline time.

Oh crap .. I've just thought, :suspic: .. Madison and Garett might end up fueding with ODB & Young for the flipping tag bets.
F#ck.

Joey Ryan, she wants a mustache ride. Just kidding, but the way her character is built as a climber, it has to be undefeated Crimson, and that would also add some depth to him. He is kind of boring, and she would add a new level to him, and be Vickie like.

Well after last night's Impact, it's clearly between Bischoff, Devon, Rob T or Robbie E. Out of those four, the most likely choice is Bischoff. At this point, I don't really care, but at least we get to see Madison each week because of it.

After watching Impact, I'm saying Garrett Bischoff AND calling shenanigans!

She watched the TV title match, so it's down to Devon, Robbie E, Robbie T and Garrett Bischoff. Let's break it down:

Devon - um, no. While Devon is a proud Black man and any white woman would be proud to jump on that, just no. Devon is in his late 40's, has two kids around Madison's age, and he looks like a PTA dad. Unless...she's in love with the TV title and wants to be with the champion. That'd be the only possibility.

Robbie T. - Seems likely, but he is just a bouncer. That would mean Robbie T. would probably be split from Robbie E., since it wouldn't make sense for Madison to be a valet of another wrestler's valet. He's a huge guy but since when does royalty fall for bodyguards besides Whitney Houston? (R.I.P.)

Robbie E. - likely she'd be a replacement for the long-gone Becky Bayliss (aka Cookie), but is that what Robbie E. needs? Would Madison drop the Queen thing to become a Jersey Shore groupie. It's unlikely unless she's doing a full change. Then again, Robbie E. is supposedly a "hot commodity", he has his own bodyguard and gets title shots whenever he seems to want them. The appeal is there, but storyline-wise, it makes sense to look towards...

Garrett Bischoff - Jesus Christ. It seems that life is just unfair. Garrett has done nothing in his tenure in TNA/IW except get rid of his father. This leads to the most possibilities because if Madison helps Garrett win the TV title, either she turns face or Garrett turns heel (less likely since Madison really has nothing to do, so turning her face would at least get her against Gail Kim). With this, Garrett has a valet, the TV title and another bright future for someone who doesn't deserve it.

Nothing like being a Bischoff to get a hot valet to propel your career. Shenanigans! Shenanigans! :broom

Haha bumping this. So reading this thread back we were all wrong! It was Earl Hebner! lol well even though I don't particularly care for the storyline I did not see that coming so props there. So I wonder if it will go anywhere, Earl helping Madison regain the title?

It's weird seeing Madison like this too lol especially when she was so serious back in the day, I would've expected them to give someone like Winter this storyline but hey no biggie.

This is a strange storyline indeed. I totally did not see Earl Hebner coming. I, like Hugh G. wonder where they will take this from here. I suppose he could help her win the title back. I have to say if they do the on air romance angle it will be mighty strange seeing those two as a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back