{:: Match Of The Night ::}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Mr. Sam Presents:
Match Of The Night

Here’s the new home of Match Of The Night. From now on, voting will be done via PM, as – due to Book This! Rules – I cannot post a new poll each week. Here is a reminder of everything:

How It Works - The Concept
I post a poll every fortnight. The poll will have a list of 6 matches with wrestlers from different companies and eras, alive or dead. You get one vote to place on your favourite match and a week to place it. After the week, I announce the favourite match overall. I then type up the match in detail and have it posted by the end of that week.

Who Can Vote?
Anyone! It doesn't matter. Just remember, you only have one vote, so make it count.

This past week you, the fans, voted this match to victory:

Match 5:

Tag Team TLC: America's Most Wanted (2006) vs. Edge & Christian Cage (Current)

Check back soon for the full write-up!​

heres a few suggestions The Rock vs HBK (both of them in there prime), Evolution vs Hart Foundation, Taker vs Abyss, Kevin Fertig(Mordecai persona) vs kane vs taker, AJ Styles vs rey mysterio (in his prime), shelton benjamin vs CM punk (could happen :p), brock lesnar vs triple h

Sorry, this is going to be late. My computer wasn't working and now that it's finally fixed I'm going to holiday in Spain for a week. I'll finish Edge/Christian vs. AMW when I get back. In the mean time, I'll give you six more choices to pick from. I'll post it when I've narrowed it down from the shortlist I've scribbled down. PM me your choice.

I sincerely apologize for this major delay. In fixing my computer, all word processors were removed. I'm doing my best to have one re-installed, but so far it hasn't born any fruit.

I will try to get the next poll up, and as soon as I can type up a match you'll get a double-showing to kick things off.

Again, thanks for your patience,

Sam

The Voting Continues:​

Match 1:

Bryan Danielson vs. Brock Lesnar

Match 2:

The Undertaker vs. Sting

Match 3: "Rematch":

Low Ki vs. Taz

Match 4: Ultimate X:

Austin Aries & Roderick Strong vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels

Match 5: I Quit:

Abyss vs. Cactus Jack

Match 6:

Randy Orton vs. The Rock​

The longest awaited match in WrestleZone history will be here soon. Probably:

MOTN.jpg

Looking foward to the match with Edge, Christain and Americas Most Wanted

I'm not going to set a date, because then - if I miss it - I look like a prick. Again. Suffice to say, it will be soon. Very soon. Perhaps. I'll surprise you.

A few announcements:

Voting every week is going to be difficult, especially if people don't feel like taking the time to do it. Therefore, from this point on, the entire voting aspect of MOTN has been scrapped.

This means that from now on, match choices are up to me. With this in mind, I have decided to introduce titles into MOTN:

The World Heavyweight Tag Team Titles, which will be contested between Edge & Christian Cage and America's Most Wanted in the upcoming Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match.

No. 1 Contenders Match: The Latin American Exchange vs. The Hart Foundation

The Pure Title, which will be contested between Nigel McGuinness and Low Ki in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match.

No. 1 Contenders Match: Davey Boy Smith vs. Taz

The World Heavyweight Title, which will be contested in a yet to be decided match.​

Ideas welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back