Height: 6’1
Weight: 235
Hometown: St. Louis, MO
Billed From: St. Louis, MO
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: Black, short, and spiked up
-----------Eye color: brown
-----------Facial Hair: none
-----------Ring Attire: black wrestling tights with the worlds wrestling royalty on the right leg in blue lettering
-----------Backstage Attire: wears a sleeveless shirt or regular shirt with sunglass and sweat pants
-----------Physical Features: muscular build
-----------Tattoos: none
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Heel
Gimmick: He believes he is wrestling royalty, the greatest thing to ever to grace the squared circle. He believes he is destined for greatness.
Strength/Weakness:
Strengths: Good technical wrestler, uses his smarts to win matches, submissions
Weaknesses: Overlooks competition, is not strong enough to pick up some of the heavy wieghts, loses control of his emotions which can cause him to get disqualified.
Trained By: Wrestling school in Missouri
Sample Pic of Wrestler: Couldn't get the picture to show up, but it's Cody Rhodes.
77446_1224400506375_400_250.jpg

Brief History: Started watching wrestling with his little brother when he was young. Ever since then he wanted to wrestle professionally. During high school he went to wrestling school in Missouri even against his parents’ wishes. In wrestling school he became one of the top students after he graduated he wrestled Indy shows until he was picked up by WZCW.
Title History: None
Entrance Music: Hello by Brookroyal
Entrance description: "Hello" hits the load speakers. When Hello is sung Royale comes out and descends down the ramp with his advisor behind him. He walks around the outside of the ring and then stops in the corner to talk to his advisor for a brief moment before entering the ring and waiting for his opponent.

Finishers: Crowning Jewel (Double Underhook Implant DDT)
Royale Execution (Anaconda Vice)

15 Most used moves:
STO Backbreaker
Bulldog
Suplex
Elbow from the top rope
German suplex
Front drop kick
Swinging Neckbreaker
Spear of Royalty (just a spear)
DDT
Running clothesline
Figure four leg lock
Moonsault
European Uppercut
Running knee lift
Back suplex

Sample RP:
*Todd Grisham is standing in the ring*

Grisham: Let me introduce you ladies and gentlemen to the newest superstar of WZCW…

*He is cut off by unknown music. A cocky young looking superstar comes out with a mic.*

*Grisham tries to talk but the he is interrupted by him*

Royale: Before you say anything let me introduce myself…I am Matt Royale.

*Gets little reaction from the crowd*

Royale: I will be the reason why you people will watch this show week in and week out, I will be the reason why pay per views will sell, and I will be the reason why people even come to watch this pathetic excuse for a wrestling organization…

*He is starting to get some heat, Grisham interrupts*

Grisham: Are you saying that WZCW is pathetic?

*Royale looks at him*

Royale: No it’s not pathetic (he pauses) well not anymore (he pauses again) it was pathetic, but now I’m here which makes it the best damn wrestling organization on Earth.

*He is getting a lot of heat know*

Royale: And do you know why Todd?

*Grisham looks confused*

Grisham: Um…why?

*Royale looks at him with a serious look*

Royale: Because what you are looking at right now is the pinnacle of greatness. What you are looking at is wrestling royalty.

*He drops the mic and walks out with his music playing and Grisham still in the ring with the look of confusion still on his face and the fans booing heavily.*

(This is my first RP I’ve ever done, if possible I would love feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back