Michael Tarver's kind of a moron, eh?

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
Former WWE star and Nexus member Michael Tarver, whose real name is Tyrone Evans, posted the following on his Twitter account today:

"Family im a baaad man YAHWEH NISSI ,, soooooooo stop me if you heard this one for starters I went from sleeping in a car to being on 2 Wrestlemanias fun fact there soooooo this guy has a dream job but an adv he meets his dream girl assn db on his dream job he was to be away From his kids so he makes it work while spendiing 3 years trying to get his daughter to tampa to live him away from addcict mother"

"Now during this dream job he fights trains show crazy potential on the mic regarded as one the best ever in developmental so he moves on ,,,To nxt and raw where he is burried on tv treated like trash back stage to the point where a certain top superstar takes notice of this Guy building steam with his promos back stage and begins to feel threatend so one night on a ppv the champ purposely fractures this Persons arm with a chair and after.the match backstage laughs in his face about it and walks off you know im talking about you just cant see See him anyway he takes out threats to his throne back stage to the point where the even get released from their dream job and ironicaly This guys dream wife leaves him tthreatening to take everything from him a month later on the se day his daughter was to move in with With them now his daughter is hysterical beyond help and has to be sent back home after three years of fighting and one week there"

"Hmmmmm makes you wonder is it worth it because in your opinions WHO DO YOU KNOW WHO IS BAD.ENOUGH TO SCARE A BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY So I saw to all things mention ME ,,,,,,,,IM THAT BAD MAN ,,,,,,,,,,,YAHWEH NISSI"

Ok then.

Don't worry I speak Ebonics.

Basically he had his dream job and was getting his dream family. He worked his way through the ranks even though he thought everyone was trying to hold him down. Now that he has been fired he is blaming John Cena and saying Cena not only cost him his dream job but also his dream family. He also says Cena laughed in his face about it.

Basically he is pissed off and blaming everyone else. He also struggles with spelling.

If Tarver was the best in development John Laurinitus should be fired! and the developmental system shut down immediatly!

I didn't understand a fuckin word Tarver's said. Thanks to the peron who translated it into English. It makes a lot more sense now...

That tweet made no logical point what so every, we are now 10 iq points more stupid for reading it....so I guess the jokes on us maybe.

He thinks John Cena was threatened by him?

I doubt that if The Rock returned full time next week John would feel threatened about his place in the company.

That tweet made no logical point what so every, we are now 10 iq points more stupid for reading it....so I guess the jokes on us maybe.

I can't tell if this is really funny because he is practising what he is preaching.

Or really pathetic.

The only thing that I can believe is that Cena laughed. Honestly, I can picture Tarver approaching Cena backstage and accusing him of being threatened by his skill in the ring and on the mic and Cena laughing him off.

I hope for his sake he was shitfaced when he wrote all that shit. Because otherwise that dude's fucking ******ed and doesn't understand how to speak English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back