Monday Night Raw - 15/5 - It's My Birthday In Some Countries!

Randy Orton's Head Blood

Swinging with Cesaro...
Monday Night Raw, May 15th 2016

- The Miz takes on Dean Ambrose tonight, looking to once again become the Intercontinental Champion!

- Sheamus & Cesaro are the number one contenders to the Hardy Boyz Raw Tag Titles

- Seth Rollins & Samoa Joe still hate each other

- Braun's out for 6 months *gasp*

- Roman Sucks

- Oh & it's technically May 16th over here in the UK so I've just turned 23!​

Who's here?!

Large pizza in front of me. Raw's on. Going to see Chris Rock tomorrow night. Life is good. Let's just hope this doesn't suck like last week.

I like the opening. It gets to the point and solves the issues brought on by the injury. Simple yet efective.

Finn killed all of them. Braun out for 6 months, goodness, well this is going to suck.

So Fatal 5 way, Ambrose/Miz likely, Alexa/somebody for the title, Neville/somebody for the title, Hardy's for the titles... can't wait to see what the other two or so matches are and what the pre-show will be.

So Fatal 5 way, Ambrose/Miz likely, Alexa/somebody for the title, Neville/somebody for the title, Hardy's for the titles... can't wait to see what the other two or so matches are and what the pre-show will be.

I'd guess some mess with Apollo Crews to further that Titus brand storyline for the pre show, some tag clusterfuck to figure out the next number one contender for the tag titles (and whoever wins that will totally telegraph the title match result) and Big Show squashing some fool.

As average as I think Extreme Rules will be... I'm still psyched to go. Ordered my "Little Miss Bliss" shirt and will wear that shit proudly.

As average as I think Extreme Rules will be... I'm still psyched to go. Ordered my "Little Miss Bliss" shirt and will wear that shit proudly.

We need a picture of that. They just advertised that tonight only t-shirts are as low as $10.00 so I hope you got your's at a good price.

We need a picture of that. They just advertised that tonight only t-shirts are as low as $10.00 so I hope you got your's at a good price.

I actually ordered it last week when they were buy one get one for $1. Also picked up the classic Raw is Jericho shirt.

I mean yeah first time one on one but I'm pretty sure we've seen Rollins/Wyatt during Shield/Wyatts matches multiple times in various incarnations.

Really? Alicia Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox beats Sasha? Oh well, if they made Ginger Indian no1 contender I guess anything is possible.

Also... The Miz deserves a Universal Title run. He's been more money than Vince Vaughn and Jon Favreau in Swingers the last 18 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back