Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare13

Dark Match Jobber
1.) WCW was awesome. [1991 - 2001]

2.) ECW was awesome. [1993 - 2001]

3.) WWF was awesome. [1990 - 2002]

4.) TNA is awesome. [2002 - present]

5.) WWE and this new "ECW" grabage? Sucks. All of it. Raw, SmackDown, every last bit of it all. When WWF changed their name, for some reason it seemed as if it started their downfall. Now this ECW "revival"? WWE and "WWECW" are trash and don't deserve to be on television. [2003 - present]

Now, I've always been a fan of ROH and CZW. I was a fan of the XWF, WWA, and XPW when they were around, too. And I'm looking forward to the debut of Wrestling Society X, as well. But with the downward spiral of WWE programming, TNA (and possibly WSX) will be the only televised wrestling I can bear to watch.

Any thoughts?

TNA is already the only wrestling I watch on TV and I hope I can add WSX to that in the near future. I also order every single ROH DVD. I would download them off torrent trackers but for some reason I feel I owe ROH something. They are a small up-start with little money who are kept afloat purely off strong DVD sales so I refuse to steal from them.

I never order a PPV, but I do download all TNA PPVs and some WWE. I have always followed the WWE religiously. I watched every RAW since the first and every Smackdown! since the first. Which makes the fact that I no longer watch it even that more incredible. I didn't sit down one day and say to myself "that's it no more WWE", I simply slowly drifted away from my old friend. I missed one week (and I didn't download it like I usually would), then I missed another, and another, and another and before I knew it, I'm a month behind and I didn't even care.

Its at this point I thought to myself, "there was a time I couldn't live without my weekly dose of WWF programming, and now I couldn't care less. Why am I wasting 4 hours of my life every week watching this when I couldn't give a fuck what happens". So I just stopped watching. I still try to tune in every Monday and some Fridays to see what they're up to, but I can't watch for longer than a half-hour. I just get bored. There is nothing that grabs my attention. Again, its not like I planned to stop watching, it just happened. And if the WWE can't keep my attention (a loyal fan of almost 20 years) I can imagine how many casual fans have and will continue to stop watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back