NBA.com: Jordan to play again at 50?

It's not a joke. Just MJ's trainer saying Jordan could still go and what his role would be in the game. It's maybe more of MJ's trainer hoping/wishing Jordan would play so he could earn another pay check. (Total reach, there.)

I don't think we will see MJ play. Least I hope not.

Jordan ain't stupid and he ain't coming back. I'm sure Jordan can still play but looking at how he ended his career with the Wizards I can't see him coming back after the bad taste that experience put in his mouth.

I would have loved to see the NBA let him play the All Star Game this year (which just so happened to be played on Jordans 50th birthday)

I mean no one gives a fuck about the All Star Game, so why not add Jordan to it, it would make the game watchable.

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist admitted that Michael Jordan beat him in a game of one on one earlier this season, but there's no way he is coming back.

They should have a legends tour for basketball like they do in tennis. If John McEnroe and Pat Cash are still allowed to play in front of a crowd then why not Micheal Jordan?

Maybe he should actually take up that sport. He couldn't do any worse than he did at baseball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back