NBA Finals 2017

I don't think the PG13 to Cleveland deal is set in stone yet. What could the Cavs possibly give the Pacers that another team couldn't beat? The Cavs have very little in the way of developing talent, and their draft picks aren't that valuable either. I just don't know how that deal is going to be closed.

The Lakers won't trade for Paul George, though, there's no reason for them to. Why would they give up assets for a player they'll get in free agency just one season later? It's not like Paul George is nearing is expiration date either, he's turning 28 next season and likely has several dominant years left.

I don't know where Paul George ends up, but the Pacers would be fools not to trade him. I feel like Toronto could be a very interesting destination for him (if Kyle Lowry sticks around), or maybe Washington or San Antonio. It would have to be from a team that's willing to give up a fairly valuable asset in order to take one big shot at the championship.

Cavs would be very silly to do the deal. Only way they could possibly do a deal is if Love is in kt. Even if it does go to a 3 team deal, no team is gonna take Cavs scrubs so Love has to be apart of it. The Cavs could lose Love and George in a year (maybe even Lebron as well) if they don't win a championship. High risk/low reward. Essentially you are doing it to win 3 more games than you did the year before and it'll probably only be a rental as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back