• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Netflix Instant: Marvel & More..

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
So, incase anyone doesn't already know this.. at some point this week, or perhaps last week.. Netflix added some more Marvel cartoons.

X-Men: the Animated Series from the 90's - all 5 seasons.

X-Men: Evolution - all 4 seasons.

Spider-Man: the Animated Series from the 90's - all 5 seasons.

The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Charmed - all seasons.

Star Trek: The Original, Next Generation, Voyager & Enterprise. I've heard Deep Space 9 will be added by October - unknown why it wasn't included with the rest.

If anyone else knows of anything else big that was added - feel free to add.

I'm now hoping we get: The Simpsons (seasons), Darkwing Duck, Talespin, Duck Tales, G.I. Joe (from the 80's), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and a few other cartoons I can't quite think of their titles right now.

Unsure why you'd cry. I own the entire series, but the laziness within me loves that it's finally at my fingertips so I don't have to get up, find the dvds, and physically put them into a player of any kind. :lmao:

I am watching the Xmen series as we speak I am going to switch to some Spiderman after a few more episodes, when I heard the opening them for the Xmen I nearly shed a tear of joy. I love you.

Im hoping they add the original Pokemon episodes
(NOT the Dimond/Pearl & Black/White seasons)

This probably goes without saying,but I feel like I should be paying more for this... First Power Rangers and now all this!? Something doesn't feel right. Just $8.65?

Saw xmen added a few days ago, in my instant Q. Still need to weed my way through power rangers, want to see Time Force as I heard it was one of the best seasons. I really want more classic Nick, like are you afraid of the dark and the adventures of pete and pete.

Now all I need them to add is Batman TAS, Super TAS, and Justice League

Also wouldn't mind seeing Dogma added in there as well as the Evening with Kevin Smith Q&A's

Either way I'm extremely excited that they added Avengers!!

Now all I need them to add is Batman TAS, Super TAS, and Justice League

Also wouldn't mind seeing Dogma added in there as well as the Evening with Kevin Smith Q&A's

Either way I'm extremely excited that they added Avengers!!
Dogma was on instant watch about a month, as well mall rats. They dropped it, now it Chasing Amy as instant watch. I was praying for the Batman TAS also. Also I don't see the Spiderman series up there.

Dogma was on instant watch about a month, as well mall rats. They dropped it, now it Chasing Amy as instant watch. I was praying for the Batman TAS also. Also I don't see the Spiderman series up there.

Spidey is up there, if you go into the new arrivals for TV, & go to the sixth page it's in the second row

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back