Night of Champions 2012: General Discussion (keep unannounced cards/matches in here)

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
So, WWE's next PPV is Night of Champions and that means EVERY title will be on the line and maybe 1 or 2 matches that don't involve a title. So, it's simple, whats your predictions?

Here's what I'm thinking..

WWE Championship CM Punk(c) vs John Cena
World Championship Sheamus(c) vs Wade Barrett
WWE IC Championship The Miz(c) vs Jericho
WWE US Championship Antonio Cesaro(c) vs Santino Marella
WWE Divas Championship Layla(c) vs Eve
WWE Tag Team Championships Kofi/Truth(c) vs PTP vs Epico/Primo vs The Usos

and then i'd expect Kane vs Bryan in a stipulation match.

What's your predictions?

I agree with most those matches, but I expect Y2J to be gone from WWE by the time Night Of Champions comes around and I am betting since NOC is from Cena's hometown he will probably win the WWE title this night

To be honest I expect Barrett to have a non-title match, most probably with Orton and send him off so he can do 12 Rounds. Barrett vs Sheamus @ Hell in a Cell with a Ziggler cash in fail...

NOC will first off be main evented by Cena vs Punk, in what I would like to see with some type of stipulation to to "even the playing field" for the match. For the WHC as reported on WZ I'm sure it will be Sheamus vs Del Rio with someway of getting Del Rio out of the title picture and pushing Wade Barrett into the picture. I also believe that a rematch of PTP vs Truth/Kofi for the titles will be on the card (hopefully this time PTP will win), along with a rematch for Santino against Antonio Cesaro. Hopefully the Diva's title will be defended? Its been long enough since a title defense. IC title I can't really tell, but I would have to say it will be Mysterio vs The Miz again, hopefully building up a better feud.

I like your card for NOC but this would be my card for the event.....

WWEC. C. M. Punk vs. John Cena, Punk wins do to outside interference by Paul Heyman.

WHC. Sheamus vs. A.D.R. vs. Randy Orton, Sheamus wins, Barrett attacks him after the match and then Dolph Ziggler cashes in and wins the WHC.

INC. The Miz vs. Tyson Kidd, Miz wins by cheating starting up a feud between the two which ends with Kidd becoming the INC. later on.

USC. Antonio Caesaro vs. Santino, Caesaro wins the rematch and moves on to new competition.

DC. Layla vs. Eve, Eve wins and holds title till one of the new Diva talents are ready for the big time.

WWETTC. P.T.P., who I think will win the titles before NOC, vs. Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. Sin Cara and Rey win by dq. and get a rematch at HIAC PPV where they win the titles.

Also, Ry Back vs. Jinder Mahal, maybe the Dark Match. Ry Back wins easily.

And Daniel Bryan vs. Big Show, in a punishment match for D. Bryan, made by A.J. after he gloats about beating Kane at Summer Slam. Kane interfers and accidently cost Big Show the match and D. Bryan continues his gloating ways, causing a Triple Threat match between Show, Bryan and Kane at HIAC PPV.

This would be my entire card for Night of Champs 2012 PPV.

I think that the show needs to be ALL title matches. The exception can be something like a pre-show match to decide who faces either Miz, Cesaro or Kofi/Truth for their respective titles. With that said:

WWE title: Punk vs Cena - It is a logical match to have. They are in Boston and Cena main eventing at home is pretty standard. I don't however, see Cena winning, unless he's dropping back to Punk for Survivor Series. While I don't need to like it, there is, in fact, more money in Cena vs Rock II at Mania then there is in Punk vs Rock. Of course, the issue with that would be that Cena would be going over at Mania in the NY/NJ area and being from Boston and facing the Rock, there may be riots.

World title: Sheamus vs Del Rio: Quite obviously, after the foot on the ropes booking last night, this is where it's going.

Divas: Who is the Champ even? Let's say Eve books herself to challenge as Booker's assistant.

IC title: Miz vs Rey vs Sin Cara vs Cody: The tag match last week was decent. Why not combine the two feuds into one match?

US title: Cesaro vs Santino: Santino beats, let's say, Otunga, on the pre-show and goes on to lose to Cesaro again.

Tag title: I can't say I disagree with a multi team match, but I'd do the Gauntlet, so Kofi/Truth vs Usos vs PTP vs Hawkins/Reks vs Colons

I'd say the predictions for the WWE Championship & tag title matches are pretty spot on. Punk & Cena are going to have a 1 on 1 match for the title and it's likely their first in more than a year will be at NOC.

I'd say the tag title match will consist of some sort of four way match or tag team scramble or some sort of gimmick match.

I could see Santino getting a shot to win back his United States Championship, but I don't think it'll happen. I think that Santino will get his remach on either SD! or Raw with Cesaro winning before moving on. I think it's possible to see Cesaro take on Christian at the ppv for the title. A few weeks back, Christian gave Cesaro his only 1 on 1 loss in WWE so far.

As for the WHC match, there's virtually no chance of Wade Barrett getting his shot right now. I read a report a few minutes ago alleging that Sheamus & Del Rio will have one more match for the title at NOC. According to the report, the finish to their match at SummerSlam last night was done deliberately as a means of giving Del Rio a reason for wanting the match and for the feud to go on. Personally, I'd much rather see Barrett get the shot because I think it's time they moved on. At the same time, Barrett probably needs some more time to re-establish himself.

As for The Miz vs. Jericho, not gonna happen. Tonight's Raw is reportedly Chris Jericho's last scheduled WWE appearance for a while. Ziggler has been on Twitter and all demanding a rematch, which I think will probably happen on tonight's Raw. Ziggler will avenge his loss, maybe "injure" Jericho and thereby giving him a reason for being out. The WWE can use such an angle as a reason to star the feud up again if Jericho wants to return. They can also use the angle as a means of further hyping Ziggler by saying he's the man who put Jericho out of wrestling if Jericho decides he doesn't want to return.

As for the Divas Championship match, yeah, I think it'll be Layla vs. Eve. Aside from AJ, she's the only really relevant woman on the WWE roster. AJ's pretty much already too big for the title, so that just leaves Eve as an opponent.

WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs John Cena - John Cena's home crowd, I really don't want him to be the focus, but I feel he will be. I want CM Punk to retain. Build him up, whatever direction he's going.

Prediction: CM Punk retains.

World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (c) vs Alberto Del Rio - Final one on one match between these two. I think Sheamus will retain, but be beaten down by Wade Barrett, and Dolph Ziggler will cash in his Money in the Bank contract. Fatal 4 Way at Hell in a Cell.

Prediction: Sheamus retains. Dolph Ziggler cashes in to become the new champion.

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz (c) vs Rey Mysterio - Young vs Veteran match, will hopefully build up The Miz as a champion, and ready for anything.

Prediction: The Miz retains

European Championship: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs Jack Swagger - Santino will lose his rematch on Smackdown. As someone posted on another thread, turn Jack Swagger face and try and regain the 'European Championship' and turn it back into the United States championship. Instant heat for Cesaro, makes Jack Swagger something again.

Prediction: Antonio Cesaro retains

World Tag Team Championships: Kofi Kingston/R-Truth (c) vs The Prime Time Players vs Primo/Epico vs The Usos - LADDER MATCH. This would be such an amazing match, and would elevate the prestige of the Tag Team Championships! Prime Time Players capture their first titles.

Prediction: The Prime Time Players become the new Tag Team Champions!

Divas Championship: Layla (c) vs Beth Phoenix - I still believe Beth can change the division. Have a divas battle royal on Smackdown to see who will become number one contender, and have Beth destroy everyone.

Prediction: Beth Phoenix becomes the new Diva's Champion!

I think the only matches should be title matches, so if there is a preshow, have the NXT Championship defended. Maybe against Johnny Curtis or Derrick Bateman?

It seems like it will be Punk/Cena and Del Rio/Sheamus but would I really like to see is for them to bring back the Championship Scramble. I thought that it was an interesting concept and they could bring it back. Punk talks about respect and I see this as a way to stack the deck against him.

WWE Championship: Cena, Punk, Big Show, Kane, Daniel Bryan

WHC: Del Rio, Sheamus, Rhodes, Ziggler, Orton

Cesaro and Santino will probably have a rematch for the title and I see Miz defending the IC Title against Christian or Sin Cara. I don't care about the divas and the tag team titles will probably be defended in a triple threat or fatal four way match.

After reading through peoples Card predictions for Night of Champions it appears that some (not all) don't have The Big Show on the card.

After what we saw at Summerslam Big Show man handled the top 2 guys in WWE. It even took Cena's and Punk's Signature submissions to make the Big Show tap.

Wether we like it or not WWE are building Show as an unstoppable force going forward. Unless Big Show is injured again i think he will definatly be on the Night of Champions card. Perhaps Big Show will now switch to the WHC and it could be a Triple Threat this time Sheamus vs Del Rio vs Big Show. With Show looking extremely strong at this moment it could add something to the WHC picture.

WWE Championship:
CM Punk (c) vs John Cena
CM Punk retains, Cena wins it at hell in a cell then at Survivor Series it will be team Punk vs team Cena, Punk gets his rematch at TLC, looses. Cena vs Rock at Royal Rumble, The Rock wins, Punk vs Rock at wrestlemania 29.

World Heavyweight Championship:
Sheamus (c) vs Alberto Del Rio
Sheamus wins, Barrett attacks him, Ziggler cashes in then at hell in a cell:
Sheamus vs Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Wade Barrett vs Alberto Del Rio

USA Championship:
Antonio Cesarro (c) vs Christian vs Jack Swagger
Antonio Cesarro win
Put Christian in this because he isnt doing anything and Cesarro did attack him on Smackdown

Intercontinental Championship:
The Miz (c) vs Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara
The Miz retains
The tag team match was good so why not put the two fueds together

Tag Team Championship:
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (c) vs Primo and Epico vs Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks vs PTP vs Kidd and Gabriel
Kofi Kingston and R-Truth win

Divas Championship:
Layla(c) vs Eve
Eve wins

Number One Contender's match for WWE Championship:
Daniel Bryan vs Kane vs Big Show
Daniel Bryan win

Ryback vs Jinder Mahal
Ryback win

Rematch:
Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho
Ziggler win

PRE SHOW:
Damien Sandow vs Brodus Clay
Damien Sandow win

Cena vs. Punk and Sheamus vs. Del Rio will definitely happen as will Cesaro vs. Christian since Christian defeated him on SD! so that should make him the first challenger for the US Title.

For the Miz's IC Title, I can't think of any other mid-carder that would be a threat to him other than Kane, and he would be a good choice to go for the title considering his history with the belt.

For the Tag Team Championships, I'd just have a Tag Team Gauntlet match featuring all the relevant tag teams in the 'E. It's been a long time since we've seen a Tag Team Gauntlet.

For the Divas Championship, can't think of anyone but Eve. But divas matches are irrelevant these days, so who cares who she faces.

As for non-title matches, I'd put Ziggler & Orton together since they were set to feud 2 months ago and they would put on a hell of a match. And Bryan vs. Mysterio, who would also deliver another awesome match.

Here is how it will go
WWE Championship: CM Punk VS John Cena(winner: Cena)
World Heavyweight: Sheamus VS Alberto Del Rio No Holds Barred Match. (Winner Del Rio) (Ziggler Cash in for the Win)
United States Antonio Cesaro VS Santino Marella(Winner:Cesaro)
IC The Miz VS Jericho VS Mysterio(Winner: Miz)
Divas Layla VS Eve(Winner: Layla)
Tag Team Kofi and Truth VS PTP VS Primo and Epico(Winner:Kofi and Truth)

Those are what i think will happen. I hope hte Uso's walk away with the titles and begin to feud with Primo and Epico seeing as I dont think PTP was really the most well thought out idea. and Kofi and Truth are getting old fast.

I would also love to see Del Rio win. Then beginning feuding with Dolph Ziggler and Jericho. Which would eventually lead to Ziggler cashing in later this year.

I hope anyone takes the title from Cesaro, I rather had anyone but him or santino with it. Better yet, give it to Sandow. It is the most logical choice right now.

WWE Title: CM Punk (c) v John Cena
Match is set so there's no second guessing this one. Not sure what the long term plan is for who would walk into the Rumble as champ to face Rock, but I expect Punk to drop the title. The event being in Cena's hometown, and the constant mention of how long Punk's reign has been don't bode well for him. But if they have Punk retain, it would be refreshing for it to be clean. None of his 2 wins against Cena last year were clean (although they weren't too dirty either) and it would be fun for a change to see a dominate heel champ who can win on his own.

World Heavyweight Title: Sheamus (c) v Alberto Del Rio v Randy Orton
With SummerSlam and Raw playing out as they did, I don't see how all three men aren't involved in this match. If this is going to be the time when Ziggler cashes in the briefcase, then I would expect Orton to pin Del Rio so Ziggler can then beat Orton and start a fued with him. If its not Ziggler's time yet, then I see Sheamus retaining and starting a program with Barrett that leads to a Survivor Series match and Orton and Del Rio to have a mini fued following Night of Champions.

IC Title: The Miz (c) v Daniel Bryan
This match makes the most sense after Raw, but with this whole anger managment thing Bryan's gonna do next week he might get tied up in a possible Sheen angle. There is also the chance that Sheen is involved in the angle for this match. Eiher way, as long as this match goes on I would expect Miz to retain. I think the WWE is eventually going to start a program for Bryan where he keeps coming up short and he eventually turns face.

US Title: Antonio Cesaro (c) v Christian
If Cesaro is going to get a push here, then he needs to take on some established guys. And with Christian beating him just before he won the title it makes the most sense. Weather its Christian or another established guy, Cesaro should win to continue his push. If that's not the case, then it would be better to have him lose to a guy like Ryback or Sandow so they can reciever a furthur push.

Tag Titles: Kofi & Truth (c) v Prime Time Players
This could involve more teams, but PTP's have to be involved. It is time for either the PTP's or another one of the young teams in the WWE to get a title reign.

Diva's Title: Layla (c) v Kaitlyn
Good exposure for Kaitlyn, but she's not ready to be a champ. I look at this as more of a tryout match for her. As long as she has a good showing, executes a few spots, and doesn't mess anything up, she can be a player in the divison.

WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena - This match is pretty much set in stone and everyting else is merely for formality. As much as I want Punk to retain, I don't think that the WWE will allow him to surpass the one-year mark. Therefore, I expect SuperCena to regain the WWE Title and become a 13-Time World Champion, only to lose it again to Punk by the end of the year, making the latter a Three-Time WWE Champion as well.

Prediction: Cena wins and becomes the "new" WWE Champion.

World Heavyweight Championship: Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio [vs. Randy Orton] - The way I see it, they could go with two options. The first option is the more obvious 3rd Sheamus-Del Rio Done-to-Death Match, in which I expect Sheamus to retain yet again, thus finally ending their feud, whether there be a stipulation or not. The second option includes Orton into the equation (based on his win against Del Rio), in which I see him regaining the WHC (the WWE said that he was gonna be pushed, right?), only to lose it to Ziggler on the same night, who cashes-in his Money-in-the-Bank Briefcase against him (should Ziggler cash-in his MITB Briefcase at Night of Champions, I don't think he'd do it against Sheamus since they already feuded within this year).

Predictions: Sheamus wins and is still the World Heavyweight Champion OR Orton wins, Ziggler cashes-in and becomes the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz (c) vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Zack Ryder - At first, I initially called Miz to defend his Intercontinental Championship against only Kane and Bryan (since Kane defeated Miz on Raw and Bryan defeated Kane at Summerslam, therefore merging the two feuds into one), but with the nonsensical addition of Ryder, I see this match-up taking place instead, with Miz still keeping the IC Title around his waist, looking stronger and having a solid title reign.

Prediction: Miz retains and is still the Intercontinental Champion.

United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. Santino Marella - Although most people predict that Santino gets his rematch against Cesaro on Raw, I expect more storytelling between them from now on, since their last match was Summerslam's Pre-Show. Therefore, there's no way that their possible match at Night of Champions would be the pre-show again. With these being said, I lean towards Cesaro retaining for WWE to further test the waters on him.

Prediction: Cesaro wins and is still the United States Champion.

WWE Tag Team Championships: Kofi Kingston (c) and R-Truth (c) vs. Prime Time Players [vs. Primo and Epico vs. The Usos] - Like in the World Heavyweight Championship's case, I can see two options. The first option is the also more obvious 3rd Kofi/Truth-PTP Done-to-Death Match, while the second option includes Primo and Epico and The Usos into the fray. Either way, this is PTPs' last chance to claim the straps off Kofi and Truth, a make-or-break situation for them if you will. PTP should finally win the Tag Titles this time.

Prediction: PTP win and become the new WWE Tag Team Champions.

Divas Championship: Layla (c) vs. Kaitlyn [or Eve] - Again, two options. Layla could defend her Divas Championship against Kaitlyn or she could defend it against Eve, who uses her power to insert herself into the Divas Title Picture, after Layla successfully defends it against Kaitlyn on Raw. Either way, Layla retains.

Prediction: Layla wins and is still the Divas Champion.

I would have to go with this match-card:

1. Singles Match for the WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs. John Cena

2. Last Chance Belfast Brawl Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio (with Ricardo Rodriguez)

- I was considering on changing this to a Six-Pack Challenge involving Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, Ziggler, Kane & Daniel Bryan but then I decided that, although I don't like the idea, Sheamus should be facing Del Rio for the last time but under a extreme stipulation.

3. Divas Champion Layla vs. Eve (vs. Kaitlyn)

- Since RAW I have been thinking if the end of Diva Battle Royal was a botch a or not. Eve should be the one facing Layla. Face vs. Face Match doesn't attract me at all, and if it involves the divas, it's makes it worse. I can easily see Eve taking the Number #1 Contender Spot of Kaitlyn in the next weeks. Although, making this a Three-Way would be interesting.

4. Gauntlet Match for the WWE Tag Team Champions
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. Epico & Primo (with Rosa Mendes) vs. The Usos vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd vs. Hunico & Camacho vs. ???

- At first, I thought of making it just a Three-Way between the first three teams because of their background. But considering the fight that happened on the last Smack Down! I would have to go with this Gauntlet. Now, I think this is the perfect time to reunite Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder. Make them enter at last and win the Tag Team Titles!

5. Triple Threat Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz (c) vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

- I would have go with the rematch between The Miz & Mysterio but because of Mysterio's injured, I needed to change the planes. Also, I thought of having D-Bryan and Kane in a No DQ Match instead of making a Three-Way for the I.C. Championship but then, there would me anyone left to fight The Miz for the title.

6. Singles Match for the United States Championship
Antonio Cesaro (c) (with Aksana) vs. ???

- This is what I think. Santino Marella shouldn't be win ANY championship in the near future. Antonio should move on from Santino. It's a complete waste to make him fight someone like Santino. I've seen him fight at ROH and he's great! I would love to see him fight someone like Tyson Kidd or Christian. So, with this being said, I would make a "Night of Champions" Battle Royal at the Pre-Show with the winner recieving a U.S. Title shot later that night. (Hopefully, Tyson Kidd)

7. Singles Match
Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) vs. Christian

- I can easily see this happen for 2 reasons. There are no other competitors who this 2 could face (just Big Show, but it wouldn't make sense at all). Christian could make the character of "Best Friend" of Jericho and face Ziggler because he retired him. It would be awesome.

8. Ryback vs. Jinder Mahal / Cody Rhodes vs. Sin Cara / Damien Sandow vs. Brodus Clay

So, even though I would've planned this completely different, but considering the situation WWE is right now, this could be one of the best options for how this PPV should go. Results would go like this:

- WWE Champion CM Punk def. John Cena
- World Champion Sheamus def. Alberto Del Rio
- Divas Champion Layla def. Eve (& Kaitlyn)
- Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder - NEW WWE Tag Team Champions
- Intercontinental Champion The Miz def. Kane & Daniel Bryan
- Tyson Kidd def. United States Champion Antonio Cesaro (with Aksana)
- Dolph Ziggler (with Vickie Guerrero) def. Christian
- Cody Rhodes def. Sin Cara /Ryback def. Jinder Mahal /Damien Sandow def. Brodus Clay

Here is what I think is going to be the card:

WWE title match: Punk vs. Cena- WWE has been building towards this.

World Title match: Sheamus vs. Del Rio- Already announced.

IC title: Miz vs. Zack Ryder- I think Ryder will get a shot since it looks like Rey will be out for awhile and I can't think of anybody else to wrestle him.

US title: Antonio vs. Santino- Santino is going to get his rematch.

Divas: Layla vs. Kaitlyn- WWE is building towards this.

Tag Team: R-Truth and Kofi vs. The PrimeTime Players vs. Epico and Primo vs. The Usos vs. Tyson Kidd and Gabriel- Judging from the brawl on Smackdown this will be the match.

What channel will have the uK coverage of NOC? Will it be "free" on Sky Sports? Or £14.95 on Sky Box Office again? £15 for SBO is decent value actually for the 24/7 repeats for a week following the live show, but I can't really afford £30 on PPVs so close together.

Okay, so I've seen that many people, after last week's Smackdown, would like to see a tag team turmoil match, but my question is, how would you go about setting it up, between now, and Night of Champions.

For example, this weeks Smackdown I would have Booker T in a backstage segment talking to Kofi/Truth, and say that they there will be two matches for the number one contendership. Prime Time Players vs The Usos, and International Airstrike vs Primo/Epico, with the latter occurring on Raw, then the winner of these matches will face each other on Smackdown next week, to decide the number one contenders.

Then, during the first match, between PTP and the Usos, Kofi/Truth would be on commentary. Titus should throw one of the Usos at the champions, causing them to get in the ring and start brawling with PTP, but have the Usos start to attack Air Boom for ruininng their chance at the Championship. This ends in a double disqualification.

On Raw, the match between International Airstrike and Primo/Epico takes place, with the champions being on commentary again. At some point during the match, Kidd throws Epico out of the ring, and Gabriel 450 Splashes him on the outside. Neither men can answer the count, therefore the match ends in a double count out. At this point, PTP come out and run their mouths, and everyone gets in a brawl, with the Usos running out soon after PTP.

Then, on Smackdown, Booker T would be talking to the champions again, and say that the match tonight can't take place, as all four teams didn't lose. But, as the champions said they would take on all comers, they will face all four at Night of Champions in a tag team turmoil match.

That's how I'd do it. I'll expect some abuse, cos I'm not the WWE Creative. But it's just what I think could work. So, how would you set up this match?

Not a bad idea. But if they do hold a Turmoil match, they should keep it for atleast 12 minutes. And have them cut inset video promos on Superstars and NXT/Saturday Morning Slam about how badly they need to become champions and so on. Get people interested in it.

So, how would you set-up this match?

Knowing the WWE, they'll just throw this in at Night of Champions 2012 as a last-minute match during the PPV itself, but I like your idea. Your idea SHOULD be the set-up for the WWE Tag Team Championship Tag Team Turmoil Match if the WWE and Triple H really want to build the tag team division.

But for variety's sake, I'd have the Prime Time Players skip the trash talking after the second qualifiers' match and go straight to the brawl. They're still too green on the mic.

I'll expect some abuse

Don't worry, you won't get any abuse from me ;) Your idea's gold.

I think your idea is 100% perfect I would personally love to see the WWE do this. It's too bad that creative doesn't visit these boards sometime. Lol.

The only "abuse" I'll give you is that you called Kofi Kingston/R-Truth "Air Boom." If I recall correctly, that was the name for Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne, was it not?

Cena vs Punk again? I don't mind it, but I am sure Cena will win clean here. Punk has never beaten Cena clean and he is not going to do that here either. I would have saved this match for Hell in a Cell rather to create Punk as a bigger intimidating heel and give their 5th of 6th match (i am not sure) some special meaning. Maybe they will do this match at Hell in a Cell again. Not really looking forward to this match, but it will be worth for time-pass and to see if WWE surprises me by giving Punk a clean win over Cena here.

Sheamus vs Del Rio for the 3rd time straight at a PPV? Ohh No! Both of them are talented no doubt, but for some reason I found this feud stale and boring ever since it started. Their first PPV match was a filler as Ziggler got injured and Del Rio was filled in. The feud and their matches have been boring for some reason, both the wrestlers are boring and so are their gimmicks. I am not interested in this match at all, but again will be worth watching if Ziggler cashes in his MITB contract at the end. This should have been a better match if Orton is added to it to make it seem fresh.

IC Title and US Title have been forever stale. Who does The Miz face at NOC? Let me guess, well there is not interesting face champ left for him to face. Again this will be a filler match, until and unless Wade Barrett returns to face him for the title or Zack Ryder gets a face push here to setup for a cocky feud.

Cesaro has the US belt, I can predict a rematch between Marella and Cesaro for the US Title at this PPV, whatever it will be, nothing cool about it. Maybe Evan Bourne or Ezekiel Jackson get to face Cesaro for the US Title? Bourne vs Cesaro can be good, but very small chance that may happen.

Tag Team Title and Diva's Title Match is always boring as usual.

Should be a boring PPV with an ordinary card.

When Summerslam ended, these are the things I hoped would happen
1. The Sheamus & Del Rio feud would be over.
2. The Divas division would pick itself up. It frustrates me so much to see talent like Natalya & Beth Pheonix not being used anymore. I assumed that the divas that constantly get TV time like AJ & Eve might get more involved in to the division. The reason that the fans are a lot more invested in Eve & AJ is because they have been given a reason to and the WWE care about them.
3. The Big Show would leave the WWE Title feud and move onto something else.

Now The Big Show has left the WWE Title feud and I hoped that maybe he would go onto a program with Sheamus but that didn't happen either. After continuing to shove Del Rio & Sheamus down are throats though and the continuing bore of the divas division, this is the card I expect for Night Of Champions

CM Punk vs John Cena - WWE Championship (very excited to see how this match turns out)
Sheamus vs Del Rio - World Heavyweight Title or Sheamus vs Del Rio vs Ziggler vs Orton (this would be really fun IMO)
The Miz vs Kane vs Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio - Intercontinental Title (this match probably won't happen but this is what I want to see as it furthers two good feuds at the same time.)
Tag Team Turmoil - Kofi & Truth vs International Airstrike vs PTP vs Epico & Primo vs The Usos
Layla vs Katilyn - Divas Title
Santino vs Antonio Cesaro - U.S Title

i'd expect Kane vs Bryan in a stipulation match.

What's your predictions?

Isn't it at Night of Champions only Champions get opportunities? If they wanna have Bryan i bet they should, then they probably might team Bryan with Kane for Tag Team Title match. They can be a good Team with mixture of Anger & funny moments at the same time can legitimize the Tag Titles if given a long run with it. Hope they do go this route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back