No Holds Barred

The Brain

King Of The Ring
Anyone here ever see No Holds Barred? I saw this in the theatre in 1989 but remember almost nothing. I was thinking about watching it again for a laugh, but it's not available on Netflix. I went to ebay just out of curiosity and found a couple tapes, but I'm not willing to pay $25 for a bad movie on vhs. Anyone know if this was ever released on dvd?

If anyone's interested I saw a No Holds Barred t shirt on ebay with Hogan and Zeus staring at each other. You could be the proud owner for the low price of $249.99. Seriously, what the hell is that guy thinking?

Anyone here ever see No Holds Barred? I saw this in the theatre in 1989 but remember almost nothing. I was thinking about watching it again for a laugh, but it's not available on Netflix. I went to ebay just out of curiousity and found a couple tapes, but I'm not willing to pay $25 for a bad movie on vhs. Anyone know if this was ever released on dvd?

I have a vague memory of this movie, and yes it was released on DVD

http://www.blujay.com/item/No-Holds-Barred-DVD-Hulk-Hogan-WWE-WWF-12010100-1629792&keywords=

If anyone's interested I saw a No Holds Barred t shirt on ebay with Hogan and Zeus staring at each other. You could be the proud owner for the low price of $249.99. Seriously, what the hell is that guy thinking?

:lmao:, he's prolly thinking "There has got to be at least one stupid as fuck Hulk fanatic out there that is will to pay me $250 for this ratty old shirt", sad thing is he's prolly right

They filmed quite a bit of the movie in Topeka KS. I remember going to the Expocenter (Landon Arena) where they did some of the fight scenes... I was real little when they did that.

I loved JR's. joke about the No Holds barred match in '99 between Mcmahon and HHH where JR said on commentary "No Holds Barred? More like No Profit Allowed."

Shit, son, I have No Holds Barred recorded off TV on VHS when it first aired. On the same tape is a Saturday Nights Main Event (when Savage got bit by a Cobra, Sit turned on Hogan, and Taker hit Jake with a chair). I haven't watched it in years. It was unintentionally funny (as were the 80's commercials on the tape).

Awesome movie. I've tried to find it too, but I guess its only available on VHS. After years of having one, I have no idea how to work one of those things now. Especially on a HDTV.

What a great movie. I still have the VHS with the movie, as well as the cage match that went along with it the night they showed it on TV.

Rip'em!

Awesome movie. I've tried to find it too, but I guess its only available on VHS. After years of having one, I have no idea how to work one of those things now. Especially on a HDTV.

It is available on DVD, it's just hard as fuck to fine, I've already posted one link to a site where you can buy the DVD

Probably not as good as Suburban Commando...lol. Nothing funnier than Undertaker with the voice of someone sucking on a helium balloon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back