(Non-Wrestling) End of Year Awards Categories

I love how everyone is throwing in subtle comments like "I wish I could be nominated but I can't" out of sympathy.

Guys, they're fucking internet awards.
Didn't you know winning an internet award gets you a higher paying job and a super model?

It's true, especially if you win mod of the year award. Talking from experience here.

I'm not moping, like at all. This isn't about getting noticed, it's about being rewarded. Everyone wants to be rewarded, it's human nature.

Also, I get that you don't like me, but I think it's really fucking petty and childish to nitpick at my posts, all the time. I don't particularly like you, but I don't take apart your post and call you out on something I don't like. It's pathetic.
Ignore it, they won't stop unless you do

I love how everyone is throwing in subtle comments like "I wish I could be nominated but I can't" out of sympathy.

If that's how it is then I demand you defend the 2009 Rookie of the Year award against me during EOY awards. Or are you going to keep ducking me like a kindergartner who knows I'm the goose he can't handle?

Didn't you have a sig of Owen Hart holding two trophies that said "Rookie of the Year" and "Mentor/Mentee of the Year" and the Debater's League belt?

Although reminding people you beat them is nowhere near as silly as begging for awards

Didn't you have a sig of Owen Hart holding two trophies that said "Rookie of the Year" and "Mentor/Mentee of the Year" and the Debater's League belt?

Although reminding people you beat them is nowhere near as silly as begging for awards

You answered your own question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back