[OFFICIAL] Lariat's sex life thread...*ADULTS ONLY*

Look Lariat - a wise friend once told me that the reason you're attracted to an ex is because she's an ex. Everyone wants to go back and have one more go around with the person they spent an important part of their life with.

But that same wise friend also told me in his next sentence that there's a reason why she is an ex and there's no attraction in that reason.

Just remember, at some point this chick probably did something real shitty to you and it made you feel like shit or vice versa. I'm no moral horse, but right now, she's making her current husband feel like shit and you're part of that reason, whether he knows it or not.

Take the high road and do the right thing, not what you'd like to believe is the right thing, right now.

Take it from a guy who's made a lot of mistakes and done a lot of stupid things in his past - your brain really is in your head, not your dick !!

Hilarious, yet wise.

Look Lariat - a wise friend once told me that the reason you're attracted to an ex is because she's an ex. Everyone wants to go back and have one more go around with the person they spent an important part of their life with.

But that same wise friend also told me in his next sentence that there's a reason why she is an ex and there's no attraction in that reason.

Just remember, at some point this chick probably did something real shitty to you and it made you feel like shit or vice versa. I'm no moral horse, but right now, she's making her current husband feel like shit and you're part of that reason, whether he knows it or not.

Take the high road and do the right thing, not what you'd like to believe is the right thing, right now.

Take it from a guy who's made a lot of mistakes and done a lot of stupid things in his past - your brain really is in your head, not your dick !!

Yea, you don't have warm, DD titties in your face while thinking though. At one time, this girl was my everything. Any romantic bullshit saying I could conjure would be thrown at her. I loved her. Key word...LOVED. The only feelings I have for her are the feelings of wanting to shoot my stuff all on her titties. That's it. I don't know if she knows that or not, but just because I went down on her, doesn't mean I'm willing to break up a marriage for it.

Besides, the saying also goes...'What goes around comes back around.' She cheated on me with her hubby...and now, I got to make her say my name, call me baby, and have her scratch the unmitigated fuck out of my back on his bed.

Welp, the Ex and I are not sexing each other up anymore, but we talk. I'm seeing a new girl. She's 19, and of course blonde with a recent breast augmentation. I'm her boss and she likes power. It works perfect. And the MILF and I are no longer making the sex, either. She has a man and that man's put the kibosh on The Lariat. Kinda dull, I know, but that's the life of a man who really likes sex. :p

This has been an entertaining thread, but with the new PG direction WZ has decided to take, I'm afraid it may have to be put on the shelf for a while.

So... the thread's been unlocked, but I'm no longer posting in here about my sex life. This will only be used for people that have advice about sex or want to know something that they may feel to be educated on. Even anal sex, WILL!

I don't think I'll look to an internet wrestling forum for sex advice, but thanks for the offer!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back