[OFFICIAL] Lariat's sex life thread...*ADULTS ONLY*

LOL. Ya caught me. We'll call it a thread of inspiration. And I do have other friends to discuss this with, but their advice was quote, "Fuck her. Like hard and stuff."

There ya go!!! Call a spade a spade, I always say.

So, back to that ****e you slammed...

There ya go!!! Call a spade a spade, I always say.

So, back to that ****e you slammed...

Welp, she's a ****e. She cheated on me...and got pregnant and married the dude. It's the guy she has the kid with. But man, that's some good pussy. I talked to her today... in person. She's not changed one bit. Still pretty. Still has really large titties. NO sex though. Be proud. I'm off to work now...

Still no sex with the ex. Don't know how long I can hold out though.

Not easy to resist is it? I failed that very temptation this weekend, although I wasn't trying very hard to resist to be honest :lmao:

Be vigilant Lariat. With great talent comes great responsibility Padawan.

Not easy to resist is it? I failed that very temptation this weekend, although I wasn't trying very hard to resist to be honest :lmao:

Be vigilant Lariat. With great talent comes great responsibility Padawan.

Oh dude, you don't realize the power in that statement.

She texted me at work, said she was driving through and asked what time my lunch was. I told her some random time...and she's like, "I'll pick you up."

Fuck.

So, we go eat somewhere. Talk about old times. I stare at her, she stares at me. It'd be romantic if she wasn't FUCKING MARRIED!

As she dropped me off, we talked some more...about...sex. Ugh. I can't help I'm nosy. So, for some dumb ass reason, I asked her about how much damage was done to her vag when she had her kid. Just for shiggles. Well, she decides to unzip her pants, and fucking show me her glorious pussy. I stared. But did nothing. She zipped back up, I said I had to get back, and then that was it. Oh, and we kissed. NO big deal though.

No news is good news. Me and the ex are talking on the phone. No sex though. I'm seriously getting a case of blue balls, and management MILF has cut me off. Not by her choice. Aunt Flo came to see her.

No news is good news. Me and the ex are talking on the phone. No sex though. I'm seriously getting a case of blue balls, and management MILF has cut me off. Not by her choice. Aunt Flo came to see her.

Aunt Flo... that fucking tease.

You fucked your ex?

^^^^

Like I was on a sinking ship. Dude. I mean...I seriously tried to not get into a situation where I could possibly fuck her.

Well...it didn't work out for me. She texted me today after work. I had an early day and picked up my check and cashed. I read her text and it says, 'I have your Pulp Fiction DVD. Come by work and get it.'

So, I wait on her, and wait...and wait. About 10 minutes goes by, and she texts, "I went home early, sorrry. Swing by and get the movie. Brandon's not home." That'd be the name of her husband. But I thought nothing of it, being tired and all. I go to her house and manage to get the DVD. Problem is...when I walk in there, she's wearing a real ridiculous white wifebeater tank top that's too small for her, and some cheer shorts I bought for her back in day. Once again, was tired, thought nothing of it. So, we start talking again...about old times. It was a nice conversation. I got to air out a lot of things, and so did she. An HOUR passes...and I realized that I've been there way too long...and when I go up to leave...she grabs my hand.

I'm wondering what the hell's going on...so she gets up and plants this huge fucking kiss on me. Right smack dab on the lips. The rest was a blur...I remember us going to her bedroom, me and her getting completely nude in like 3 seconds, and then wrecking this woman for a good 10 minutes in every possible position that I could get in.

And that's not the worst part... :suspic:

^^^^

Like I was on a sinking ship. Dude. I mean...I seriously tried to not get into a situation where I could possibly fuck her.

Well...it didn't work out for me. She texted me today after work. I had an early day and picked up my check and cashed. I read her text and it says, 'I have your Pulp Fiction DVD. Come by work and get it.'

So, I wait on her, and wait...and wait. About 10 minutes goes by, and she texts, "I went home early, sorrry. Swing by and get the movie. Brandon's not home." That'd be the name of her husband. But I thought nothing of it, being tired and all. I go to her house and manage to get the DVD. Problem is...when I walk in there, she's wearing a real ridiculous white wifebeater tank top that's too small for her, and some cheer shorts I bought for her back in day. Once again, was tired, thought nothing of it. So, we start talking again...about old times. It was a nice conversation. I got to air out a lot of things, and so did she. An HOUR passes...and I realized that I've been there way too long...and when I go up to leave...she grabs my hand.

I'm wondering what the hell's going on...so she gets up and plants this huge fucking kiss on me. Right smack dab on the lips. The rest was a blur...I remember us going to her bedroom, me and her getting completely nude in like 3 seconds, and then wrecking this woman for a good 10 minutes in every possible position that I could get in.

And that's not the worst part... :suspic:

:disappointed:

Welp...as I was saying...it's not the worst part of the whole ordeal.

I didn't pull out. And what's messed up? She was fine with it. Told me afterward she's on NO birth control due to it causing her to have mood swings. Big possible uh oh in the works.

Oh, don't you even start with the disappointed looks. You have NO room to look down upon anyone for act of ex fucking. ;)

My ex isn't MARRIED WITH A CHILD though. Bit different. Plus I wanted to get back with her. Lariat didn't want to get back with his.

And Lariat...let me just say...that was fuckin' DUMB man. You didn't pull out? That's not good man.

My ex isn't MARRIED WITH A CHILD though. Bit different. Plus I wanted to get back with her. Lariat didn't want to get back with his.

And Lariat...let me just say...that was fuckin' DUMB man. You didn't pull out? That's not good man.

Well...she just texted me that she's taken the 'Morning after' drug. But yea, I know. Like I said. Tired. I didn't even realize it until it happened. I went to pull and was like, "Umm...'' She asked what happened...and I told her I didn't pull out. Wasn't concerned at all. Just smooched on my for a bit, then got up and put her clothes back on. But besides that, I don't regret the sex. It was gooooooood. But I'm a total bastardo.

Look Lariat - a wise friend once told me that the reason you're attracted to an ex is because she's an ex. Everyone wants to go back and have one more go around with the person they spent an important part of their life with.

But that same wise friend also told me in his next sentence that there's a reason why she is an ex and there's no attraction in that reason.

Just remember, at some point this chick probably did something real shitty to you and it made you feel like shit or vice versa. I'm no moral horse, but right now, she's making her current husband feel like shit and you're part of that reason, whether he knows it or not.

Take the high road and do the right thing, not what you'd like to believe is the right thing, right now.

Take it from a guy who's made a lot of mistakes and done a lot of stupid things in his past - your brain really is in your head, not your dick !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back