**Official**Music Video Thread

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Ok Here is the start of the new And hopefully Improved Music Video thread. this Time there will be Rules governing this thing.

1- One Video per post - This is because of the Dial Up people. This also accommodates those that view the forum with 40 posts a thread.

2- Put a reason for posting the song as well as a little Background to the video and the band. No reasoning is an Infraction.

3- Use the Vb Codes for the videos, they are simple to Use. [*Youtube]nrd2xf5DIlU[*/youtube] The Red is this part of the Youtube address http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd2xf5DIlU

Now onto the Fun part. The First Video

Blue Oyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

[youtube]nrd2xf5DIlU[/youtube]

This Band is one of my Favourites with classic songs like this. and one of the most Underrated Guitarists of all time in Buck Dhama. This song is on the album to Heavy Metal. You Know the movie or if you don't than you may have seen the South Park episode Major Boobage. That entire Album has great songs on it. This is one of them. In Fact this is my favourite Blue Oyser Cult song. The Solo is epic and just adds so much to the song. Incidently the song while being on the soundtrack to Heavy Metal isn't in the film because they went with another Blue Oyster Cult song instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back