Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

Grade tonight's RAW.

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last night's Raw was pure garbage and seriously made me dislike the character of Braun Strowman. Aside from the ridiculous stunts we are supposed to believe, it's ironically obvious that the guy will never cut a believable promo. The clichéd lines of "I do what I want because I'm big and dumb" give me headaches as well as him screaming and lifting his arms as a bully reference from an old Adam Sandler movie.

The Monster has super strength, the Machine will throw fire balls and Lesnar will still win. Unless WWE is going in the "we know we are fake and we are going all the way with it" route, then this is fucking stupid and I can't wait until it's over.

I stopped watching WWE after WrestleMania, recently came back with the The Shield reunion and I am already regretting it. At least Seth Rollins/Jason Jordan is still an interesting dynamic.

Raw last night was a promo fire! Everybody was great in their respective roles, being Alexa Bliss, to John Cena, to The Miz and Roman Reigns. Great work all around setting up their Roads to WrestleMania, specially the hated Roman/Brock II.

This build up to the biggest show of the year has been quite unique. Only six weeks away and we only have one title match confirmed for it and being given small details in what other competitors may be doing. As of this moment, I am only sure of Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns and AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura for the World Championships.

The Miz may be defending against Seth Rollins & Finn Bálor, but it may very well be against Braun Strowman and Elias too in what's usually a fun multi-man match up for the Intercontinental Championship. It would also make The Miz going at it a clear underdog, but somehow, would give him more chances to actually retain.

As for Ronda Rousey, she does bring intensity and it's quite scary, because she's legit and people buy that. "Rip the Arm" chants are just an example of how people buy into her brand and it can create something really cool at WrestleMania. It will be cringy to see Stephanie throw her a punch or whatever, but at least I'll have Kurt Angle at his probably last WrestleMania and he damn well deserves it.

All around, points for everyone last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back