[Official] Singles Tournament 2 Signup Thread

So what actually happens? Does everyone just vote, or do I have to attempt to argue with him?

Good question. If it's just voting then anyone who's up against the mods has no chance. If debates are involved then it will make things more interesting.... like if we get a day or two to argue about (insert random topic here) and THEN the voting begins. That'd work.

I'm calling it now:

Your Final Four;

Dave

XFear

NorCal

NSL

Now, that won't be who I vote for. I'll be specifically voting for I think is the best, right now, as we speak. The past is the past; let's pick the best posters, right now.

Tenta, you and I have 3 of the same final 4. Instead of Dave I have Lariat. I guess great minds think a like 75 percent of the time haha.

Damn it! I am always so busy in the Wrestling section, I hardly ever get to look in here and see this kind of stuff going on in time it seems. I have been interested in the WDL, and this would be pretty awesome too. I think I'd give somebody a good go, and it would be fun. I love a challenge, and I love being a challenge to others. I am sure there are at least a few people who can say from some experience that I would not be a pushover. I will be watching for this stuff closer in the future, at some point I'll get my shot, it will be my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back