[Official] X Marks the Spot: Xfearbefore Xclusive Thread

I watched the Kendrick and London shoot interview on your recommendation, X, and I gotta say, it was pretty good. They didn't hold back at all, and I thought it was really interesting that they'd say that some of the people they worked with were just the most unlikable motherfuckers on the planet, but they still loved them. There was a lot of bull shit that you had to sift through though. Something tells me that, while it makes it funny as shit, getting your subjects high and drunk isn't exactly conducive for a great interview. Paul London was especially prone to getting WAY off topic.

I wonder how they'd feel about Randy Orton if they saw him now, now that Orton has fallen in line with the McMahon/Triple H way. My favorite part was when they talked about Bob Holly and Benoit though, fucking hilarious.

After saying I had no plans, I ended up going to my local for a few drinks. Pity it was not quiet due to a birthday party but we cannot have things all our own way; although I do hate having to shout a conversation over the top of blitzed neanderthals and mutton dressed as lamb bitches with so much make up on that it can only have been applied with a bricklayers trowel.

I watched the Kendrick and London shoot interview on your recommendation, X, and I gotta say, it was pretty good. They didn't hold back at all, and I thought it was really interesting that they'd say that some of the people they worked with were just the most unlikable motherfuckers on the planet, but they still loved them. There was a lot of bull shit that you had to sift through though. Something tells me that, while it makes it funny as shit, getting your subjects high and drunk isn't exactly conducive for a great interview. Paul London was especially prone to getting WAY off topic.

I wonder how they'd feel about Randy Orton if they saw him now, now that Orton has fallen in line with the McMahon/Triple H way. My favorite part was when they talked about Bob Holly and Benoit though, fucking hilarious.
I loved the bit about Taker as well. It's been a while since I've seen it though, so I may be imagining that bit.

And getting the subjects high and drunk is conducive to GREAT interviews. Well, candid interviews at the very least. I'd like to see some world leaders interviewed in that state. Heck, it may give my man Harper a reason to cut loose.

Any feedback for my thread X? Good, bad?

Cool stuff bro, I'm a comics novice still so I'm not going to jump in or anything but I like it, very informative.

Pffft, the fact that they're smoking and drinking during the interview is what makes it so awesome, it's not your regular shoot with somebody trying to get themselves over or talk a bunch of shit about someone that screwed them, it's just a few friends kicking back, relaxing with some brews, and having a long conversation about wrestling. It's not the most informative or enlightening shoot ever, no, but I could watch London and Kendrick hang out and shoot the shit high as a kite all day.

Did I already make sure that you've been listening to Odd Future?

this is mah jam
you're welcome

Good shit man. That video is lol-worthy though, hip hop + Animal Planet don't mesh well.

I loved the bit about Taker as well. It's been a while since I've seen it though, so I may be imagining that bit.

And getting the subjects high and drunk is conducive to GREAT interviews. Well, candid interviews at the very least. I'd like to see some world leaders interviewed in that state. Heck, it may give my man Harper a reason to cut loose.

Indeed, everyone should be interviewed after a few drinks and a spliff.

I wonder what CM Punk thinks of London and Kendrick.

After watching Maria's youshhoot, it sounds like CM Punk doesn't really try to pressure anyone else into becoming straightedge, nor does he really care if others drink or smoke. She said that she would have a glass of wine when she hung out with him and he never said anything bad about it.

In case you were wondering, the Maira YouShoot was pretty good. She doesn't get too much into things, but Maria is very smart, knowledgeable about the business, not too bitter, and she has some pretty decent stories. It wasn't as good as London and Kendrick's though.

And I agree it was a damn solid interview, just a little long winded. If I was a professional wrestler, though, that's definitely a place I'd like to give a shoot interview after my career with WWE was over.

Im going to being parading Rey Mysterio Vs Eddie Guererro at Haloween Havoc 1997 as the best match ever. Like, literally. Crusade with me.

That looks eerily similar to the message I got. Thought we had something special, muscly moderator.

After watching Maria's youshhoot, it sounds like CM Punk doesn't really try to pressure anyone else into becoming straightedge, nor does he really care if others drink or smoke. She said that she would have a glass of wine when she hung out with him and he never said anything bad about it.

In case you were wondering, the Maira YouShoot was pretty good. She doesn't get too much into things, but Maria is very smart, knowledgeable about the business, not too bitter, and she has some pretty decent stories. It wasn't as good as London and Kendrick's though.

And I agree it was a damn solid interview, just a little long winded. If I was a professional wrestler, though, that's definitely a place I'd like to give a shoot interview after my career with WWE was over.

get your hands on some Matt Classic shoot. I'm gonna be looking for it, since this trailer got me interested,plus Cabana is funny as hell in this character.

X, I remember at the other place you praising the newest Foo Fighters single, "Rope." I, too, dig the song a lot. Have you listened to their new album yet? If so, yay or nay?

X, I remember at the other place you praising the newest Foo Fighters single, "Rope." I, too, dig the song a lot. Have you listened to their new album yet? If so, yay or nay?

Lol "the other place". Yeah you should definitely give their new album a listen, definitely their best album in quite some time. I pretty much hated everything they've done since One by One, so I was really shocked by how much I enjoyed their new album. Definitely worth checking out.

Do you plan on seeing Scream 4 at any point mang?

If I may interject on the part of Scream 4. Definitely worth a watch. Probably the best written Scream film since the original, though I still like Scream 2 more.

If I may interject on the part of Scream 4. Definitely worth a watch. Probably the best written Scream film since the original, though I still like Scream 2 more.

Yeah I saw it earlier today and loved it. Huge improvement over the third film and maybe just as good as the second. I was surprised by how much I loved it, I only saw it earlier today and I already want to go and see it again. Best slasher flick I've seen in quite awhile, and Williamson and Craven did an awesome job this time around.

What did you think of the ending? Should probably use spoiler tags.

I thought it did a great job of staying loyal to the original film.

And the fact that the "Randy and Sid" characters were the killers was brilliant, in my opinion.

This is quite possibly one of my favorite videos simply because sharks are involved.

[YOUTUBE]XOzs1FehYOA[/YOUTUBE]

Deftones do rule, hardcorely.

Yeah I dug the ending too Jon. And I thought Hayden and Culkin did awesome in the movie. I wasn't too crazy about Emma Roberts, but she certainly wasn't bad.

Can't wait to see where they go from here.

X, how do you feel about the Celtics chances in the playoffs this year? The Perkins trade seemed to really rattle the team and they haven't been the same since.

Lol "the other place". Yeah you should definitely give their new album a listen, definitely their best album in quite some time. I pretty much hated everything they've done since One by One, so I was really shocked by how much I enjoyed their new album. Definitely worth checking out.

Sweet, man. Will do.

Do you plan on seeing Scream 4 at any point mang?

I wasn't, but since it's getting high praise from you and Jon I probably will check it out either next weekend or the one after that.

And I thought Hayden and Culkin did awesome in the movie. I wasn't too crazy about Emma Roberts, but she certainly wasn't bad.

What about Aimee Teegarden, how she do? She's the blonde with big boobs if you don't recognize the name... I fucking love her. She played a major role in Friday Night Lights (the tv show, not movie).

X, how do you feel about the Celtics chances in the playoffs this year? The Perkins trade seemed to really rattle the team and they haven't been the same since.

Worked well for the Thunder though ;)

I'd like to say it'll be Spurs v. Bulls, but...seems too easy. I really am pulling for the Thunder, as the young up-and-comers.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtzeaVSiVMA[/YOUTUBE]​

If, by chance, you don't know this band...

X, you'll have to tell me what you thought of Scream 4. Jon, we FINALLY agreed on something. Haha. Jon, PM me and tell me what you thought of the twist at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back