Phoenix Region, NC Subregion: First Round: (6) Brock Lesnar vs. (27) Marc Mero

Who Wins This Match

• Brock Lesnar

• Marc Mero

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
The following contest is a first round match in the Phoenix Region.

This match takes place in the Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, North Carolina

greensboro-coliseum.jpg

#6 Brock Lesnar

essentials-brock-lesnar.jpg

Vs.

#27 Marc Mero

This contest is one fall with a 20 minute time limit. The match will take place in a 16 x 16 ring with no ramp leading to it. Any traditional managers for either competitor will be allowed at ringside.

As for voting, vote for who you think would win this match based on the criteria you choose. Some suggestions would be (not limited to): in ring ability, overall skill, their level of influence at the highest point in their career, ability to connect with the crowd, experience in major matches or simply personal preference etc.

The most votes in the voting period wins and in the case of a tie, the most written votes wins. There is one written vote per user, meaning if a poster make ten posts saying Bret should win that will count as a single vote. In the event of a second tie, both men are ELIMINATED, no questions asked. Only winners advance.

Voting is open for four days and all posts must be non-spam.​

Brock Lesnar is what Marc Mero wishes he could be, quite literally. He has his ex wife, he's an actual fighter, and he main evented some of the biggest PPVs. This is another case of a squash that would last all of 30 seconds.

To be fair, Mero in his prime was a decent face and had a decent following, but in no way is he even measurable next to a beast like Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar should win this easily He's stronger more athletic and an overall better professional wrestler then Marc Mero. Squash match for Brock he picks up the win with the F-5 at around 2 minutes.

Don't forget Mero was a golden gloves boxing champ, although that wouldn't amount to much here.

Maybe Mero could have squeaked by a few others in the tournament, but no way he could take Brock to task. He probably wouldn't get any offense at all, even if he tried.

Brock is as athletic, powerful, menacing, and dominant as they come. He steamrolled through the Smackdown roster like they were puppets. If you believe that Johnny B. Badd (Marc Mero's previous ring name in WCW) is gonna go over someone like Lesnar, you have to get your head checked.

Granted Mero had a good boxing career, and can hold his own in the ring like his previous gimmick as "Wildman" has shown, Brock will catch him, crush him, and toss him aside like a rag doll. F-5 to end it.

My vote: The Next Big Thing

Jesus, what a mismatch. Lesnar is a mammoth of a man and he could very easily rip Mero's head off, literally and figuratively. That said, Lesnar doesn't like to get hit so if Mero can use his jab and keep the distance I will give him a punchers chance. Lesnar has never shown strong striking, but if the match gets to the ground or Lesnar gets close Mero will lose. Lesnar wins with either the F-5 or ground n' pound within three minutes.

Not only does Lesnar leave this match with Marc Mero's soul, but he leaves with Mero's ex-wife as well.

This is simply a smashing. Mero had an okay mid card career. But he just doesn't compare with Lesnar by any means and wouldn't last more then a minute. This is a squash match if there ever was one.

Lesnar - F-5 - Match Over

Lesner is what any wrestler wishes to be. One of the most athleticly gifted people ever to walk through WWEs doors and wouldn't break a sweat beating Marc Mero.

I meant to vote for Brock, but I must not have been paying attention because apparently I clicked for Mero. Not that it looks like it will make any difference. But yeah, I am not that big of a fan of either of them, but there is no way Lesnar would have ever lost to The Wild Man.

I have just realised I hadn't posted in this!

What a complete mismatch. To be fair to Mero, Lesnar would own almost anybody in this tournament with little fuss, so Mero is not the only one. Mero was average at best, he didn't show anything to me to hint he was anything special, and he is up against probably the best athlete I have ever seen in the WWE.

Lesnar would absolutely destroy Mark Mero in under 3 minutes, finishing him off with the F-5.

To add insult to injury, Lesnar is now married to Mero's ex-wife Sable, so her accompanying Brock to the ring would just rub salt in Mero's wounds.

I feel sorry for Marc Mero, Lesnar would absolutely destroy him both kayfabe wise adn in a real fight. Pin, tap out, knock out it doesn't matter how...Squash match. Lesnar owns Mero.

Lesnar eats Mero's lunch here.

Mero was a blemish on the sport. He really did nothing of major importance.

Brock Lesnar was a legitimate threat to every top superstar from the day he got into the WWE. His dominance speaks miles about his skill, strength, and endurance.

There is NO FUCKING WAY Mero goes over here.

:lmao:

The whole Rena thing drives Mero to the point where he can actually go past five minutes with Lesnar. You will never see a more determined, resilient Marc Mero, guaranteed....

But it means nothing. Instead of Brock squashing him in 2 minutes, it may take 5. Brock, easily.

Wow. What a draw. Marc Mero vs the man who married his ex. Lesnar would still eat Mero alive. He never really did much for the business. Unless taking a botched Pedigree counts.

Lesnar is the man who beat Hulk Hogan, The Rock and The Undertaker clean in under a year. Mero couldn't even beat Gillberg.

Jesus, what a mismatch. Lesnar is a mammoth of a man and he could very easily rip Mero's head off, literally and figuratively. That said, Lesnar doesn't like to get hit so if Mero can use his jab and keep the distance I will give him a punchers chance. Lesnar has never shown strong striking, but if the match gets to the ground or Lesnar gets close Mero will lose. Lesnar wins with either the F-5 or ground n' pound within three minutes.

To be fair Mero doesn't have anywhere near the size, or takedown defense to stop the shot ;). Mero doesn't stand a chance against this beast of a man. Nothing he could possibly do would phase Lesnar. Poor Mero he would get broken by this beast. Hopefully Lesnar makes it fairly far in this tournament.

This post is gonna be some thing of a broken record, but facts are facts: Brock Lesnar is an absolute first class grade A behemoth of an athlete, with great speed, awesome conditioning, and superior mat skills than about 90% of the guys in this tourney. He is way too much man for Mero to even have a snowball's chance in hell of beating him. Lesnar cruises to an easy win here in this match. F-5 after about 2-3 minutes of squash action.

Look for Brock Lesnar to absolutely maul Marc Mero in his one. Won't be pretty but would be pretty nice to see. Because I for one would love to see someone shut this guy up, after all the running of his mouth that Mero has done in recent years when commenting on the premature deaths of so many professional wrestlers.

Marc Mero was a glorified mid carder. He couldn't hold a candle to Brock Lesnar. Give Lesnar a dominating victory here.

The only thing I remember Marc Mero for is his kayfabe relationship with Luna Vachon, and I remember him losing matches to lower-midcard guys because she would accidentally distract him somehow, and then he would get all mad and almost hit her.

Yeah, it would be over before Mero even has a chance to be distracted by the Power Rangers Villain Luna.

Lesnar with complete domination -> F5. Then a beat down post-match.

Remember when Brock Lesner first arrived in the WWE and was just demolishing everyone in sight within seconds? That's exactly what would happen here.

Lesner has the speed, power, agility, starpower, accomplishments, litterally everything when compared to Marc Mero. Lesner would even have Sable in his corner.

Marvellous Marc Mero is a tournament friend of mine, because despite being shit, he had one or two wins that can be referred to. In all likelihood, and as much as I'd like it to happen, Lesnar would not be on the receiving end of such a defeat. Lesnar would win this one pretty easily, to be honest.

Brock is a monster. Marc Mero is the guy you feed to monsters when they debut. Brock would pick his teeth with Mero and go on with the rest of his day like it was nothing.

I dislike that nobody has mentioned how both guys were/are banging Sable at one time or another. I guess I'm the man for such a job. Here goes: both guys were/are banging Sable at one time or another.

Lesnar, presumably in a jealous rage, would likely shoot on Mero - i.e. tackle him and lie on him for fifteen minutes. Such is the destructive capability of the former UFC Heavyweight Champion. Take that, Mero.

Marc Mero was a boxer and a participator in the Golden Gloves, he wasn't a bad boxer and had a reasonable grasp of the sport but MMA is a whole 'nother ball game in my mind. It does include boxing but you're throwing wrestling, martial arts, jujitsu and ground/pound on top of it to create just one behemoth of a sport. And it fits the behemoth of a man Brock Lesnar quite well to and once he is on you, pounding your face in, good luck getting out from under him. Lesnar headline PPV after PPV and truly was the next best thing in the wrestling world for quite some time, a beast then and a monster now. He's long gone from the business now but nobody has forgotten him and that is because of his monstrous physique and the way he could just absolutely demolish people. He's done the same in the UFC and if everything, it has shown how much more vicious he really can be when there a lot less rules involved. Brock would trump Mero just like Mixed Martial Arts continues to trump boxing today, and would have MM begging for mercy the second he landed the first of many ground and pound punches.

Brock did 100 times as much as Mero did in only 2 years. Although Brock had so much untapped potential in the WWE and I think of him more for his mma accomplishments, he destroys marc mero, becomes the real wild man, marries his hot ass ex wife and ***** the **** out of her whenever he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back