Pick Your Entrance Music

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
If you were a professional wrestler, and could pick any song to be your entrance music...What would it be? Is it because it defines you? Is it badass, and that's enough of a reason? Does it have something to do with your character?

I only ask, because I'm listening to Five Finger Death Punch, and the opening to the song Meet Your Monster would my entrance theme.

It's just heavy bass, and would get the crowd on their feet...And, it fits me...

Throw in some awesome pyro, and you got a main eventer...

Well my theme music would have to be loud and crazy. That's why I would have 'Sharks In Your Mouth' by the band I Killed The Prom Queen. They are an Australian hardcore band and I don't like most of their music but I like this song because it starts out slow to build up and then gets crazy out of nowhere which is what I would like in a theme song. It's also the theme song I have for my OCW character. Although I might change it.

[YOUTUBE]MFqfD3pjztw[/YOUTUBE]

It's not a music video, just a bunch of photos of the band with the music because it doesn't have a music video to go with the song.

Never again by Nickelback. but just the beat. its a beat that never fails to get me pumped up and full of adrennilin and thats basically one of the reason's they have them. except the obvious of course.

Either that or burn it to the ground by Nickelback, becouse the Lyrics and beat get me pumped in the same way and its the song i could just see me coming out too.

Giving In by Adema , It has a nice keyboard intro followed by alot of loud Nu Metal sounds. It'd be a perfect way to build suspense to make your entrance. It has a great beat and ok lyrics. It has everything to be a great entrance theme for any wrestlers. Honorable mention goes to Down With The Sickness by Disturbed. Awesome song with an awesome intro. It would be a perfect song for a badass heel.

Mine would be Puritania by Dimmu Borgir. The double bass triggers and chugging tremolo guitars combined with the scary sounding circus synth would let undoubtedly turn heads. I wouldn't have pyro, just darkness, and I would carry a victorian era tall candleholder with lit candles down to the ring. It'd be theatrical and kind of ripping off the Undertaker, but I'd make it work.

As for closing music, I'd go with Dia Artio by Wolves In The Throne Room. This would be a slower sound, but deeply instrumental and atmospheric. Sort of like the world just ended. Kind of stealing the vibe from Mankind (1996-1998) but I'd make it work

I'd go with Bombshell by Powerman 5000. It's full of energy, catchy as hell, and it just pumps you up. I know this because I was doing donuts to this song a few days ago, when NH got with with some heavy snow...

My entrance music would be Call Me When You're Sober by Evanescence as the songs always gets my adrenaline going and I think it is a very powerful song.

I'm actually really intrigued by this topic, so I felt the need to list some alternates to my first choice:

The Recieving End Of Sirens - Flee The Factory
The songs intro really builds up well into the main music. Has a good energy and would fit a Jeff Hardy type wrestler.

Atreyu - Becoming The Bull
Just by the name of the song you can tell it's going to have good energy to it. Again, it's a song with a great intro. I could really see this song as Randy Orton's entrance theme. Or maybe even Batista, being The Animal and all.

AFI - The Leaving Song Pt. 2
If you don't fully know AFI's library, you might laugh at this choice. But if you take out most of the lyrics, it would fit perfect for someone with a Kevin Thorne type gimmick.

Slipknot - Before I Forget
The song has some decently heavy riffs. And the riffsare repetitive which is great for entrance music. I would say it's a Mike Knox type theme.

Bullet For My Valentine - 4 Words (To Choke Upon)
Probably the best intro of any song on this list. Although, I think it would have to be shortened a little. Regardless, the energy is through the roof, and I think it would be great for someone such as Evan Bourne.

The Root Of All Evil - Dream Theater
You'd have to go straight into the guitar riff though. Great heavy guitar intro, and it could fit well with nearly anybody that chose it for their entrance. Its a pretty energetic song, and would be great for someone like Batista or Punk.

Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns 'N Roses
Might sound a bit wierd, but the crowd would go crazy when they hear the intro. Although you might want to skip the verses and go right into the chorus. BUt it would be perfect for someone who connects with the fans to have.

If you were a professional wrestler, and could pick any song to be your entrance music...What would it be? Is it because it defines you? Is it badass, and that's enough of a reason? Does it have something to do with your character?

I only ask, because I'm listening to Five Finger Death Punch, and the opening to the song Meet Your Monster would my entrance theme.

It's just heavy bass, and would get the crowd on their feet...And, it fits me...

Throw in some awesome pyro, and you got a main eventer...

That band is amazing. I would probably use White Knuckles by Five Finger Death Punch, Waking the Demon by Bullet For My Valentine, or if they would make me choose a softer song: Believe by The Bravery, or What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost by Taking Back Sunday.

Edit: You Eclipsed by Me or Bleeding Mascara by Atreyu would be amazing too.

Hmmm.... I'd go with "Six" by All That Remains... The opening riffs are fucking catchy, they'd have the crowd SCREAMING, remove the first verse, and get to the chorus... repeat. Most epic entrance theme ever....of all time... haha. Of course, we are just going off of personal opinion here... I'll put it together and share it with you all...

I Guess it really depends on if your Heel or Face. For a heel I would have to go with the package by A Perfect Circle, mainly because the bass line in the intro, which IMO is really memorable.

If I was a Face However I would Choose Heart of Rock 'n' Roll (with versus cut out) by Huey Lewis & the News. No particular reason I guess,just that Huey Lewis & the News Kick ass.

Well Mine would be : Wait and Bleed by Slipknot

A soft vocal offering in the begining and into the same lyrics a little harder with blitzing drums and riffs, Then it goes into screams and singing about lying in a bathtub, wrists slit and waiting to just bleed out.

To me, as a wrestler that would mean, recklessness, careless, uncaring about myself and how I end up, as well as the same for the opponent.

Dead Reckoning- Clint Mansell

I would want my song to be very quite, and a little bit mystical. I would have the lights darkened. then have light blue lights criss-cross slowly turning on while I was in the entrance way. then a light would come on above me while the song hits its high notes, and I will walk down to the ring, and when the song gets to its low part, I will enter the ring. Epic.

Now I understand why nu-metal is still being used so often for wrestling music... people still like it! I thought (hoped, prayed) that genre died long ago and was always curious why the most awful nu-metal songs would be selected for wrestling themes.

By the way, mine would be "Love" by Strapping Young Lad.

My theme would be 2pac- all eyes on me i can imagine now cmon out at wm as the number 1 contender to the wwe champoinship 2 that.You in your hometown facing agianst the biggest heel in the company first time main eventing WrestleMaina. The heel group outside the ring u by yourself. All u can say is ALL EYES ON ME!!!

[YOUTUBE]W6S7dAsIzIU[/YOUTUBE]

So, the question posed to me is what would be my wrestling theme song?

Well, seeing as I'm a huge Raven mark, I'd use his original ECW theme. Come out and Play-----Only instead of the Offspring version, I'd go with the Richard Cheese and Lounge Against the Machine cover version. Same Lyrics, only done in a lounge style.

Honorable mention goes to Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe, seeing as I used that as my theme when I did work some local indy shows!

Hail Mary by 2Pac. That song has a great beat, fantastic lyrics & it's a song that pumps me up & I can just imagine the crowd going absolutely nuts if I entered the ring to this song

For me it would either be Born Again Anarchist by Soulfly, because it would completely sum up my ideal character. Starts with a lion roar and rolls on from there and by the time i'm in the ring, it's reached the long vocal screams and the heaviest part of the song.

Otherwise i'd go with 'Ghost of Perdition' by Opeth, mainly because it opens with a nice short and sweet piano intro, and then jumps right in to pure, adrenaline fueled progressive Death Metal....... i'd probably have a pyro in between the piano intro and the first verse. It'd be very reminiscent of Kane's origianl entrance except with lyrics

Reactions: CCS
The Wicked - Stone Sour, from the 2001 Demo. Just because of its evil intro talking about the 'Evil Child' coupled with the really slow verses, melodic (at times) vocals, general evil tone. Its like 'Voices' on crack.

If I were a face -
"My Hero"- Foo Fighters. This song sums up everything a face stands for. This song has main event written all over it

If I were a Heel

"Queen Mary's Funeral March" - Henry Purcell
Its not rock but its dark, sinister and sets an atmosphere. For those of you that are unsure, watch a clockwork orange

Other Entrance Themes

"My Own Summer (Shove it)" - The Deftones

"Wild & Crazy" - Division of Laura Lee

"Street Spirit (Fade Out)" - Radiohead

Third Eye Blind - Semi Charmed Life
Mocha Only - Once Again
Matchbox 20 - How Far We've Come
I would probably have to be a face with those songs, because they're all pretty upbeat.

If I HAD to be a heel, I'd probably go with Avril Lavigne's Girlfriend. I hate that song with a passion, but it's upbeat and would work well as an entrance song.

These wouldn't be great for me, but I can see a good gimmick for a female heel using Nelly Furtado's Maneater or Gwen Stefani's Rich Girl.

Just cause I love Ric so much.
Its nature walk and I would be reconking with Ric in the ring if this was my theme song.
[youtube]IbwkcFXSVzY[/youtube]

Yours should be "Wannabe Gangsta" by Wheatus.

As for me, I would go with either "Ladies and Gentlemen" by Saliva, "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf and Lil' Wayne, or "Cyanide Sweet Tooth Suicide" by Shinedown. They are all upbeat songs that will get me ready to kick some ass

Face or Heel I'm going with Shacklers Revenge By Gun's N' Roses
Just lyrics and song video B/c theres no official video.

[youtube]UYhgVgwh8H4[/youtube]

Also i like Thrillers Choice of "Ladies and Gentlemen" and "Let It Rock", but they were both recent songs for PPV's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back