Plans in wrestling that never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mordecai was originally supposed to go after Taker when he was introduced in 04 later that year, however im guessing Vince changed his mind. From what I heard Taker had something to do with that sayin something along the lines that he didnt want to be involved in the storyline. I think it would have been a great storyline, Good vs Evil, only The good was the heel and the evil was the face.

What about Edge/Christian against the Hardys that never happened. I can't recall how it was suppose to happen but I know since someone found out about Christian's return, they forced him to come back early.

Hogan & Bret Hart in 93, it woulda been interesting to watch. that's when Hogan was slimmer and moved better, would've been a really good match. Hogan didn't wanna drop the belt to him though which was a shame

here's a sad occurrence that not only ruined his storyline plans, but his career, in general. how many of you remember the shockmaster in wcw during the early 90's. he was going to be pushed as a main eventer. however, since he fell on his face during his first appearance on wcw tv, the company had no choice but to turn him into a comedic act. the fact that he was placed in the war games main event match at fall brawl with sting, davey boy smith, vader, and sid vicious leads me to believe the company may have had big plans for the shockmaster. however, those plans were immediately scrapped after he took that tumble. i guess we'll never know.

Remember when Kurt Angle turned up at ECW the night the Sandman was "crucified" and decided ECW was not for him. What would Heyman have done/written with Kurt if he had stayed whether the Sandman event happened or not.

How about when Kenzo Suzuki (spelling) came to Smackdown. They would show promos of him talking in japanese then he would say Rey Mysterio's name. I thought they were going to have a fude of some kind, but I dont even know if the ever had a match together. Maybe Kenzo was telling the fans that he was nothing like rey, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back