Pokémon GO

I was totally playing while driving to Sonic for lunch today. Not the smartest decision but I did catch two Pidgeys and a Weepinbell.

All the servers at Movie Tavern are playing it. Caught a Pinsir, Oddish, and a Dodrio at work.

Mystic or Valor? I'm leaning towards Mystic.

A week ago, my phone stopped working. I bought a cheap piece of crap as a stopgap until my next paycheque. It's so bad it can't actually play Go.

Long story short, I hate you all.

Yeah I also need a new phone and for it to legally be released here.

I am also waiting for its release here and for that guy to show up and say "It's overrated. I don't know why everyone likes that game".

My son downloaded it on my phone, says you can't get it for the Iphone. Think it's just so he can get both phones, one for each hand. Anyway, at the house show last night in the line at the merchandise booth, the girl in front of me was throwing pokeballs at a Squirtle. Haven't tried it yet and don't think I will.

Oh and a friend of my son has a found a Weedle in his bedroom, but the servers were acting up and the Weedle overpowered the phone. LOL Apparently he hasn't turned it on since.

I almost murdered a Hispanic gentleman trying to catch a Krabby last night. I thought I had put the van in park. Siento!

You can get it on APK mirror for Android. Easy enough to find.

Yes you can all my son's friends have it.

Unless I'm more handicapped than I originally thought, it's not on the Iphone as far as I can tell. App store says it's not available in the Canadian store, though they helpfully point out that it's available in the Australian store. So all I need to do is move to Australia.

It's not available legally here, but there are ways to get it. A bunch of my son's friends have it. I have no idea how they got it, so we just plan on waiting to obtain it legally.

Probably a good thing. I waste enough time as it is with games on my phone. Goddamn Boom Beach lol.

Yeah, I'm just going to wait. Jailbreaking phones has never worked out well for me in the past.

I've caught a ton of Pokemon on my way to work. I have a Hypno, Golbat, and Pidgeotto that are all fairly strong.

It's not available legally here, but there are ways to get it. A bunch of my son's friends have it. I have no idea how they got it, so we just plan on waiting to obtain it legally.

Probably a good thing. I waste enough time as it is with games on my phone. Goddamn Boom Beach lol.

Oh God I love Boom Beach. Too much for my own good.

I think you have to jailbreak your iPhone to get it.

You do. I have an Android so he's playing it on my phone, can't get it on Iphone yet.

The other's are right it's not available legally here, but everyone has it. Heard they had to stop the international roll out because of the drain on the servers.

the-three-teams-in-pokmongo-team-instinct-team-mystic-and-team-valor.jpeg

Shout out to the teams. Let's all get judged harshly, eh?

Team Mystic here. Too many good GoT wallpaper crossovers to pass it up.

I ran out of Pokeballs for the first time, but I did find out that supposedly if you throw and miss, if you tap the ball, you pick it back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back