PSN Recommendations

Xemmy

of the Le'beau family
Now that the Playstation Store is back up, and I've been looking into downloading some new games for my PS3. I've typed into google "Top PSN games" a hundred times it seems, and I always seem to get the same batch of games. But I'm looking for something fresh.

If you're kind enough to give recommendations, please tell me a bit about the game and why you like it.

Please avoid mentioning these titles, I already have them:
WipEout HD
inFAMOUS
Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty
Flower
Super Stardust HD

Please, help a brotha' out.

And by "brotha'", I mean white German guy.

I hear that the PSN is a target for hackers again. I'd be very careful, If I were you.

I hear that the PSN is a target for hackers again. I'd be very careful, If I were you.

I suspect your hear that from people that do not understand the difference between what happens when an extremely large amount of people all try and do the same thing at once and what happens when something is targeted by hackers.

PSN's jacked it's security up, I'm not too worried. I should be, but I'm not.

Anyways, recommendations?

I've heard a lot about LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2. You can download the first one for free as part of the Welcome Back Package or download the demos.

Also, I dont know if you can get Killzone on PSN, but thats really good as well.

Yeah. I'm aware. I asked for recommendations guys, not advice on identity theft. :rolleyes:

I need to hook up to PSN but I am currently too lazy to pull it from my Xbox and into the PS3. When I do, I will prob get R&C and Infamous - not really impressed with the game choice though. I havent played the PSP in months so that prob wont get a look in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back