• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Punk's T-Shirt - The TRUE Controversy

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Somebody warn the Green Lantern not to tap Punk on the back of the head - he'll get knocked the fuck out.

zfolu.png

Was Vince calling it ugly a shoot? Yet another attempt to sabotage Punk? Is the shirt an attempt to give The Rock some ammunition - i.e. "You look like the banana which The Rock's mama keeps in her bedside drawer"? Is it actually kind of awesome?

^^ turns out this guy was wrong.

Its ugly as hell.

3D stencil nonsense. The idea baffles me. Why do the gaps have shadows?

It doesnt even have the word PUNK on it! Its just going to confuse the women on speed dating night.

If my mam brings it home from Penneys i'll wear it, but only to please her.

First thing I thought of when I saw it was "Is Punk trying to pay tribute to Reverse Flash with that shirt design?"

zoom1.jpg

Still think the white one he debuted at MITB 2011 is still his best shirt to date.

I don't like that it's yellow. It is pretty ugly. I didn't think reverse Flash when I saw it but I definitely did think the Flash.

I would say that it is no better or worse than either of Punk's last two shirts... actually, no... I would say that the newest shirt is better than perhaps all of his recent efforts, which have been as plain as anything. So fucking what if they have an ice cream on it? That should not hide the fact that they were simple, dark t-shirts with a single boring or ugly motif.

The only downside I find with this new shirt is that it does not fit in with Punk's Respect campaign. Six months ago would have been a far better design for Punk, plus the new Punk baseball cap is sweet.

No it's not, compared to other shirts of his it's pretty awful.

bitw-300x300.jpg

CM-Punk-best-in-the-world-tshirt.png

TM013-01_03.jpg

wwe-cm-punk-in-punk-we-trust-t-shirt-3754-p.jpg

There's more better than his current one but I'm too lazy to look.

I have seen these shirts you know, seeing them again doesn't change my mind.

In order CM Punk's best shirts are:

1. Yellow GTS one
2. White/Black/Red Money in the bank one.
3. The one he wore in his street fight with Chris Jericho, if it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back