PWF Answers Wrestling Questions

Indulge me; what, pray tell, is so bad about Hulk Hogan?

And, if he is so bad, why did one of the guys you claim to be the best booker of all time book him as the top guy in the company, roughly 10 years past his prime?

Because Hogan was still a draw back then. Eric Bischoff turned Hulk Hogan heel. I don't think Vince would have ever turned Hogan heel.

So in short, you really have nothing to bitch about with Hogan, do you?

See where I'm getting at with this you not knowing wrestling thing?

Oh no, let's just ignore that whole taking his promotion to a national audience.

Seriously, I'd love to hear this; what makes a good wrestler?

Depends on what you watch wrestling for. And don't tell me that "Hulk Hogan is a good wrestler because he was a draw". That is a promoter's job to think that who is a "draw"..... not a fans.

Depends on what you watch wrestling for. And don't tell me that Hulk Hogan is a good wrestler because he was a draw. That is promoter's job to think that..... not a fans.

:lol:

Ok, at this point you have to be trolling. Not even a parody of a parody of a smark is this much of a spacker.

You mean to tell me the booker is one that gets the crowd involved in matches? Or writes up, word for word, what goes into every promo.

A booker used to do two things; give a guy a chance, and decide who is going over. Hogan did the rest, buddy.

It's ok though, clearly you're a troll... No one can be this much of an idiot

:lol:

Ok, at this point you have to be trolling. Not even a parody of a parody of a smark is this much of a spacker.

You mean to tell me the booker is one that gets the crowd involved in matches? Or writes up, word for word, what goes into every promo.

A booker used to do two things; give a guy a chance, and decide who is going over. Hogan did the rest, buddy.

It's ok though, clearly you're a troll... No one can be this much of an idiot

No clearly you are a troll as your post makes no sense. Did you even read my post?

No clearly you are a troll as your post makes no sense. Did you even read my post ?

I did. It's ******ed logic, and here's why.

A booker is supposed to try and get into the mind of the wrestling fan, and find out what the wrestling fan wants. The booker's biggest goal is to try and think of what makes the wrestling fan happy; the wrestling booker and fan essentially want the same thing. Vince, who by the way is the best booker of all time, sees the fans want Hulk Hogan, and so he gives them Hulk Hogan

Why? Because fans will pay their money for Hulk Hogan. And Vince and Hulk combined got more people to pay for wrestling than anyone combined, because they know what fans want.

So, again, the booker and wrestling fan have to be thinking the same thing.

And you're still an idiot

I have a question. What's Bully Ray's penis size? I wanna compare myself to the measuring stick.

For the record, your thread lasted about and hour and thirty, homie.

And I'm off form if it took that long to run you off

Of course. But when the uninformed, moronic fans are the ones that want to express their opinions, someone's gotta shut them the fuck up.

Here I am, holmes

Of course. But when the uninformed, moronic fans are the ones that want to express their opinions, someone's gotta shut them the fuck up.

Here I am, holmes

Actually the moronic fans are like you who think that they are wrestling promoters. Watch wrestling as fans and enjoy it...Its just wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back