Randy Orton Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Karmakaze

http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=18694&p=1

RANDY ORTON INJURED DURING ECW ON SCI FI
by Mike Johnson @ 11:45:00 PM on 6/20/2006

Randy Orton was injured during the main event of ECW on Sci Fi, although the severity is not yet confirmed.

Orton injured his right arm while working on Kurt Angle's knee. Orton put his leg between his own and drove down to the mat, immediately grabbing his right wrist. When Orton stood up, his arm was lame. Orton spoke to Edge, who he then tagged in with his left arm. When Orton stood at the ring cormer and on the floor, his arm was badly hanging. Orton tagged in again with his left hand and was obviously favoring the right arm. He tagged out again. Van Dam hit the pescado on Orton, then hit him in the back with a chair. They then went to the finish of the match, with RVD pinning Edge.

When the cameras weren't on Orton, it was apparent in the building that Lita was trying to help him. After ECW went off the air, Orton was walked to the back by WWE's medical staff. Orton was then immediately taken via ambulance to a local hospital for examination.

PWInsider.com hopes to have further information as it develops. Orton is scheduled to wrestle Kurt Angle this Sunday at the Vengeance PPV.

Ya I could tell after he was working on angles knee, it looked like he sprained his wrist when went down on the mat, Im not a Randy Orton fan and I would normally laugh at him but since the severity is yet to be confirmed I wont make any explicit comments, I just hope he's alright when it comes to vengeance.

hope its bad he will be out for a while and then when he comes back he goes to smackdown so he abd batista can start or u might say finsh the fued that they started after wrestlmania 21 and plus smackdown needs all the help it can get. the only reason randy was moved to raw was because HHH didnt want fued with edge so now if the injury is bad wwe has to find somebody else and randy can go back to smackdown.

Wow, it really sucks to see my favorite superstar out so often, I hope it's not severe, because I would really want to see another HHH vs. Randy Orton feud.

The Masked Vato said:
It's pretty low to wish a severe injury on somebody. J. Saying.

I don't wish injury upon him, but I do wish him out of the WWE so if this works to make that happen, I'm certainly happy from that standpoint. He's a petulant child and maybe this is karma coming back to bite him in the ass.

Randy Orton is still ok for this Sunday's WWE Vegeance.

His shoulder was popped back into place backstage and he was taken to hospital for further examination.

It's not as bad as it was beleived to be.:wwf:

ianhbk said:
Randy Orton is still ok for this Sunday's WWE Vegeance.

His shoulder was popped back into place backstage and he was taken to hospital for further examination.

It's not as bad as it was beleived to be.:wwf:

Wheres your souce??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo