RAW 1/23. Rumble Hype.

You lost me? Where's the irony and what other way?

Owens wins and you have Jericho/Owens for "the title." Which title? Because now each man has one. I mean you could create a dual champ, but that happened recently to Rollins while he was being "buried" during Reigns' last push. Or you could have him hot potato it over to someone else. Meanwhile, Reigns and Goldberg (or whoever his challenger would be) have nothing. Way to waste a title.

Let's also just ignore LBs comment about long built feuds, when currently Owens and Jericho have no beef.

Owens wins and you have Jericho/Owens for "the title." Which title? Because now each man has one. I mean you could create a dual champ, but that happened recently to Rollins while he was being "buried" during Reigns' last push. Or you could have him hot potato it over to someone else. Meanwhile, Reigns and Goldberg (or whoever his challenger would be) have nothing. Way to waste a title.

Ahhhhhh I got you now.

I don't think it'd be a dual title. I think somewhere between the Rumble and Mania, Owens will cost Jericho the US Title.

Ahhhhhh I got you now.

I don't think it'd be a dual title. I think somewhere between the Rumble and Mania, Owens will cost Jericho the US Title.

Agreed. That would be a perfect thing to throw into their breakup. They're beefing and Owens costs Jericho his title in a match on Raw, which further escalates things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back