RAW 2/27.

I'd be okay with Goldberg beating Owens on Sunday. Belt will make its way back to Owens someday soon.

They got nothing for New Day, and it's really obvious.

Seems they are actually protecting and respect New Day by putting them in this current position. The Hosts gig is better than anything in the garbage division.

Side note here. I'd like to see Rusev and Jinder get a serious look as a team.

I'm surprised no one's thought of this yet...

Rusev and Mahal for tag team champions. Or at least a push somewhere close to that.

Seems they are actually protecting and respect New Day by putting them in this current position. The Hosts gig is better than anything in the garbage division.

Sadly at no point will anything ever happen when you put "serious" and "Jinder" in the same sentence.

The money is in Handsome Rusev being comical, slowly transitioning him to a face, and letting him just be hilarious. "Being foreign" for almost the last three years got him nowhere. He's at a lower point now than when he first debuted.

I don't disagree that they're looking out for them. Would have been cool to see them all explore singles competition while remaining a stable though. Like put the US title on one of them and have 'em Freebird it. Bring some intrigue to a largely forgotten belt.

Cesar-Joe?

Joe-saro?

I don't care if they ever face off, i'm trying to decide what the hell to name their tag team?

Whilst not working for the WWE, Alexa Bliss likes to take time out of her day to help sweaty bodybuilders and yoga teachers via an 'Echo Dot'. Whatever that means.

(Also, hell yeah; new Evolution for the win)

The Network or Social Media should release a video of Socko egging Stephanie's house to get back at her for being such a bitch to Mick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back