Report: Dave Meltzer Reports CM Punk Expected To Return Tomorrow Night

with the Punk name dropping, surely he is still returning at some point before Wrestlemania XXX? It was smart in hindsight I guess keeping him from appearing as the surprise factor was gone, but the pop would have been huge. But the story they want to tell is HHH showing how dominant he is over Bryan, not Punk saving the day 5 weeks out from Mania.

Like I said in an earlier post, I thought there was closer to a 100% chance that he wouldn't show. I believe that secretly you all knew that, but didn't want to admit it to yourselves. It is not a work. It never was. The man left. For whatever reasons. I don't blame him or fault him. I could never blame a man for leaving his job so long as he had a true legitimate reason. Maybe he didn't want to do it any longer.

That said, hopefully nobody will ever give Meltzer credit for anything he says again. Clearly he did this just to draw attention to himself. The man has 0 credibility.

I really don't know why anyone even entertained the possibility of Punk showing up. All anyone had to go on was a baseless internet report and suddenly everyone is acting as if Punk should have shown up.

Punk has decided that he doesn't want to work for the WWE anymore, that is his choice a choice quite frankly I can understand. When you look at the booking for WM 30 I really don't blame him.

I really don't know why anyone even entertained the possibility of Punk showing up. All anyone had to go on was a baseless internet report and suddenly everyone is acting as if Punk should have shown up.

Possibly, but while I've been figuring he was gone for good, last night's events made me think he'll be back.

Could the rumor of his return last night been planted by WWE? The fact they even played his music is hardly the type of thing WWE does when an employee is truly gone. Also, the fact that Punk's hometown crowd was clearly expecting him was also arranged by WWE, no? It seems a cruel (and highly unnecessary) taunt by the company to arrange all this if Phil Brooks really doesn't work there anymore, doesn't it? It creates nothing but resentment, which last night's no-show probably did.

Hey, WWE, if Punk truly is gone, don't play his music, don't have Paul Heyman come out and talk about him, and don't make us think we'll be seeing him again in a WWE ring.

But if he is returning, don't just slip him into the card at WM30. That's a waste; they should want to advertise his participation to sell more PPV buys, no? Having him run out during the big event would be exciting but ineffectual as far as building the gate..... if no one knows he's coming.

No, I think management is planting the seeds for a possible return at WM30, which will get more people to tune in.

Possibly, but while I've been figuring he was gone for good, last night's events made me think he'll be back.

Could the rumor of his return last night been planted by WWE? The fact they even played his music is hardly the type of thing WWE does when an employee is truly gone. Also, the fact that Punk's hometown crowd was clearly expecting him was also arranged by WWE, no? It seems a cruel (and highly unnecessary) taunt by the company to arrange all this if Phil Brooks really doesn't work there anymore, doesn't it? It creates nothing but resentment, which last night's no-show probably did.

Hey, WWE, if Punk truly is gone, don't play his music, don't have Paul Heyman come out and talk about him, and don't make us think we'll be seeing him again in a WWE ring.

But if he is returning, don't just slip him into the card at WM30. That's a waste; they should want to advertise his participation to sell more PPV buys, no? Having him run out during the big event would be exciting but ineffectual as far as building the gate..... if no one knows he's coming.

No, I think management is planting the seeds for a possible return at WM30, which will get more people to tune in.

They bought rights to his entrance. Why wouldn't they play it if they're paying for it?

Having Heyman discuss it was the tactful way for the WWE to tell fans, sorry folks, he's gone for good. Having Heyman come out to his theme song was to let Punk know, hey, look, we can do all of this without you.

I thought this was a work from day one. As of last night, I think that CM Punk is a chicken shit asshole for abandoning his contract and obligations because everyone wasn't playing nice to him. He's gone, and good riddance.

Keep in mind, he's still under contract with WWE through July so even though he "left" he's still an employee and therefore, it's not that unheard of that they would play his music. It's an entirely different situation when a guy is either Future Endeavored or his contract expires.

Supposedly, WWE wants him to come back. Therefore, they're not entirely trashing him. However, VKM is vengeful and if Punk stays gone and doesn't re-sign in the end of the July, then I could see VKM trashing him but for now, he's still technically under contract so it's not that weird that WWE plays his music or even talks about him.

.... he's still technically under contract so it's not that weird that WWE plays his music or even talks about him.

Okay, I'll buy that, but it must be understood that bad feelings on the part of the fans are going to come out as a result of doing that......as undoubtedly occurred in Chicago last night. If WWE played Punk's music simply because they legally could (since he's under contract) then what they did to the Chicago fans amounted to a tease. In some ways, it would have been more honest (& more entertaining) to listen to Michael Cole at 11:15PM yelling:

"The show is over.....and, holy shit, are these Chicago fans fuckin' pissed!"

Yes, I remember a similar situation back when Bret Hart left WWE but still technically had a few days left on his contract; they had Shawn Michaels announce a final appearance by Hart, only to have a dwarf dressed in pink and black come walking down the ramp, remember? The difference was that this was strictly a comedy segment....and we all knew Bret was really gone.

In Punk's case, we don't really know anything for sure, despite the absolute certainty claimed by a lot of folks on this forum (half of 'em have got to be wrong, yes?). But if Punk is truly gone for good, last night's escapades were bad form.

Could the rumor of his return last night been planted by WWE? The fact they even played his music is hardly the type of thing WWE does when an employee is truly gone.

The WWE have been known to mention people that have legitimately walked out, Austin in 2002 comes to mind.

Also, the fact that Punk's hometown crowd was clearly expecting him was also arranged by WWE, no? It seems a cruel (and highly unnecessary) taunt by the company to arrange all this if Phil Brooks really doesn't work there anymore, doesn't it? It creates nothing but resentment, which last night's no-show probably did.

Of course they expected him. A baseless report went out which everyone believed. Couple that with the desire to see him there that of course his home town crowd are going to have and that's why people expected him.

Until last night the general concensus was that Punk was in the right and most fans were behind him. But by having Heyman come out to his music and cut that promo with Punk no-where in sight starts to turn some of the fans on him, which is only a good thing for the WWE. For starters people will stop hijacking shows chanting for him, and secondly if he does decide to come back he'll be one of the hottest heels in the business.

What possible role is there for Punk at Mania? You really need to think logically about this. Punk was supposed to have the Triple H match, Kane eliminated him from the Rumble, then all of a sudden when Punk walks out Bryan gets that match. If the WWE are planning for Punk to come back what is he going to do at Wrestlemania?

Someone who reads legit wrestling news...

...you're only kidding yourself.

You think most of what WrestleZone posts is "legit wrestling news"?!? hahahaha! Someone is definitely kidding themselves, but it isn't me.

I am not going to spend much time arguing with you...since you're clearly, ya know. But, I apparently need to, or it's considered spamming. So here goes...

Actually, person, IWC is an accepted term for a certain subgroup of wrestling fans. Simply posting on the internet does not make you part of that group. Furthermore, I ....ugh who cares? back to your mid-weekday video games, guy. off you go...

Wow.

Perhaps you've conjured up some definition of what the term "Internet Wrestling Community" means to you. I assure you, however, that all three of those words already exist in the English language, each with its own unique and agreed upon meaning. When you put "internet", "wrestling" and "community" together in that order, posting on a wrestling message board on the internet certainly qualifies you as a part of it.

Hell, it's far above and beyond the absolute LEAST you could do to be part of an online community of wrestling fans.

I'm impressed that this board has at least two telepaths, ready and willing to give the rest of us insight in to what thousands of other people are thinking.

It's also amazing that you have a statistic as obscure as "smark population of WWE crowds" so close at hand. It's remarkable that you can speak with such authority on the demographics of the WWE live audience.

Grouping the definition of three separate words does not always lead to the definition of a term comprised of those words. That is the case here. The "IWC" is an accepted term for people who talk about the current product and bitch and sound like *******s. You fall into that category. People who talk about wrestling history or memories they have are not part of the "IWC". Sorry for the delayed response, this is a very small part of my day. I don't sit here all day and read the opinions of you idiots who don't see where this obvious Daniel Bryan angle is going, etc.

Statistic? What I said was far from a statistic. In fact, anyone who sees it as a statistic a) doesn't know what a statistic is and b) has trouble reading. Sorry for the confusion using a and b as points, illiterate---b is alphabetically after a, and this method is sometimes used to separate points. And "such authority"? Hahaha! Man, you really are a tool. I made a simple statement that really can't be denied. I didn't speak with any more authority than someone who might say "young people play music louder than older people". That isn't a statistic and I have no authority in saying it. It is common sense, asshole. Wow, what a sad life you have. Good luck with it! It's off to a poor start. Hope this didnt make you spill cereal on your NWO pajama pants. At least it's the middle of a weekday and you probably have all day to do laundry. I'm sure someone will lend you quarters...

Grouping the definition of three separate words does not always lead to the definition of a term comprised of those words. That is the case here. The "IWC" is an accepted term for people who talk about the current product and bitch and sound like *******s. You fall into that category. People who talk about wrestling history or memories they have are not part of the "IWC". Sorry for the delayed response, this is a very small part of my day. I don't sit here all day and read the opinions of you idiots who don't see where this obvious Daniel Bryan angle is going, etc.

If you've taken the time to register an account and post on a Wrestling Forums then you are generally considered to be a part of the Internet Wrestling Community. The people you are referring to (the one's in the comments section on WZ Main site) they are what people would technically refer to as idiots. They tend to appear in most places on the Internet.

I'm not sure where or why the term "IWC" became a derogatory term. For me, the expression "Internet wrestling community" refers to the subpopulation of professional wrestling fans who utilize the internet in whatever capacity they choose to enjoy the product. Could be participation in forums like this one, positively or negatively. Could be reading dirt sheets or wrestling headlines or articles. It could be whatever the individual chooses to supplement the manner in which they view the product.

Some people simply watch the show on TV or at live events and don't involve the internet as part of their routine. Others elect to go online to try to enhance their experience. As far as I'm concerned, every single one of us belongs to the IWC, but I don't see this as any form of negative whatsoever.

Any people in the audience last night in Chicago, or who watched RAW on TV last night, without reading dirt sheets, participating in forums, etc., probably had no expectation regarding CM Punk. These people do not belong to the IWC, and many of my friends fall into this group. However, anyone who read Meltzer's BS, or have been following the Punk saga online in any capacity, belong to the IWC. I don't think that makes them jack offs, or tools, people who live in their mother's basement, or whatever. I think it simply means that these people incorporate the internet into their love of pro wrestling. And if you are reading this post, as far as I'm concerned, you belong to the IWC. And I don't see what is so wrong about that.

If you've taken the time to register an account and post on a Wrestling Forums then you are generally considered to be a part of the Internet Wrestling Community. The people you are referring to (the one's in the comments section on WZ Main site) they are what people would technically refer to as idiots. They tend to appear in most places on the Internet.

No, it's 2014, and it's safe to assume that every single fan of the WWE has some access in the USA to internet. Having internet and being a wrestling fan and looking up wrestling stuff on said internet does not make a person a member of the IWC.

The IWC is a strange creation because if you're IN the IWC, you believe everyone that posts on the internet about wrestling is a member of the IWC, and therefore, any ridicule for the IWC is for everyone.

The truth is that the IWC is a very small subset of fans of wrestling that post on the internet about wrestling. The name might have started as Internet Wrestling Community, but much like other groups in other facets of life, it has taken a life of its own.

Generally speaking, really, the IWC prefers several things, regardless of who it is that is ranting in a random thread.

1 - They hate John Cena. Maybe a little, maybe a lot. But they think he's just not that good.
2 - They often discuss some random Indy event, some Japanese wrestler, or someone else unknown to a mainstream wrestling fan, and how great that wrestler would be in the WWE.
3 - They value "wrestling skill" to character/promo/out of ring ability, even when the particular wrestler doesn't really have that good of in-ring skills (See CM Punk).
4 - If it's cool, if it's popular, if mainstream fans of the WWE like it, then it must be bad.
5 - Fantasy booking. And I mean REAL fantasy booking. Stuff like Kane deciding to no longer work for The Authority, and giving Undertaker, his brother, his anti-death powers for his match against Lesnar. Stuff like that.
6 - Referencing the Attitude Era or the Ruthless Aggression Era as the best times of wrestling ever. Pure disdain for the current era.
7 - Very very very selective memories about selective wrestlers. Hogan. Hall and Nash. Jericho. HBK. And so on.
8 - Using a character's real life name in discussion, as though they are particularly smart about the secret identity of CM Punk being Phil Brooks, or Undertaker being Mark Calaway. It's a way to show everyone else that they take their wrestling more seriously, but it's impossible to work them.
9 - In reference to the above, they are often the most worked person in the entire discussion.
10 - Get massively offended by the term "smark," even though they frequently don't understand the meaning behind the term.

There's more, but please stop calling everyone that has internet and visits wrestling websites a member of the IWC.

That being said, I think we were all worked by this recent CM Punk stuff, but I really liked the way the WWE handled it last night.

No, it's 2014, and it's safe to assume that every single fan of the WWE has some access in the USA to internet. Having internet and being a wrestling fan and looking up wrestling stuff on said internet does not make a person a member of the IWC.

The IWC is a strange creation because if you're IN the IWC, you believe everyone that posts on the internet about wrestling is a member of the IWC, and therefore, any ridicule for the IWC is for everyone.

The truth is that the IWC is a very small subset of fans of wrestling that post on the internet about wrestling. The name might have started as Internet Wrestling Community, but much like other groups in other facets of life, it has taken a life of its own.

Generally speaking, really, the IWC prefers several things, regardless of who it is that is ranting in a random thread.

1 - They hate John Cena. Maybe a little, maybe a lot. But they think he's just not that good.
2 - They often discuss some random Indy event, some Japanese wrestler, or someone else unknown to a mainstream wrestling fan, and how great that wrestler would be in the WWE.
3 - They value "wrestling skill" to character/promo/out of ring ability, even when the particular wrestler doesn't really have that good of in-ring skills (See CM Punk).
4 - If it's cool, if it's popular, if mainstream fans of the WWE like it, then it must be bad.
5 - Fantasy booking. And I mean REAL fantasy booking. Stuff like Kane deciding to no longer work for The Authority, and giving Undertaker, his brother, his anti-death powers for his match against Lesnar. Stuff like that.
6 - Referencing the Attitude Era or the Ruthless Aggression Era as the best times of wrestling ever. Pure disdain for the current era.
7 - Very very very selective memories about selective wrestlers. Hogan. Hall and Nash. Jericho. HBK. And so on.
8 - Using a character's real life name in discussion, as though they are particularly smart about the secret identity of CM Punk being Phil Brooks, or Undertaker being Mark Calaway. It's a way to show everyone else that they take their wrestling more seriously, but it's impossible to work them.
9 - In reference to the above, they are often the most worked person in the entire discussion.
10 - Get massively offended by the term "smark," even though they frequently don't understand the meaning behind the term.

There's more, but please stop calling everyone that has internet and visits wrestling websites a member of the IWC.

That being said, I think we were all worked by this recent CM Punk stuff, but I really liked the way the WWE handled it last night.

You just wasted 10 minutes of your life because you didn't read my post properly. I'll state it again just to be very clear, if you have taken the time to register and post on a forums about Wrestling you are a member of the IWC. At no point did I say "everyone with a laptop who goes on WWE.com is a member of the IWC".

To be honest I'm not really sure what this has to do with some douche on the internet that made up a news story yesterday about CM Punk returning on RAW last night.

Everyone should learn a lesson from this thread, don't believe anything you read on any internet wrestling site unless it has substantial sources not just "top insider" or "big player". In other words, use your brain.

I have to admit I've often been shocked at how often people can't see the difference between a work and reality in the WWE. There was no doubt in my mind Punk wouldn't be back last night. None. I've never for one second thought his walkout was a work and find it incredible that others can't discern the difference between a work and a real life situation. For instance, I never bought into Punk leaving after winning the title a few years ago. I knew that was a work and not reality. I'm confident I've had the right handle on all the ups and downs that Daniel Bryan has gone through with Vince/HHH over the last couple of years. I just don't think it's all that hard to tell the difference with big issues like what's happened with Punk recently, and I'm shocked others can't see it as well.

Now, if we are talking about an in-ring situation like Mark Henry's recent "retirement" speech, then that's a little different. That's about trying to discern something going on in front of the cameras in mere seconds. But when it's something that transcends the on air content, I've never found it hard to lock in on the difference between a worked angle and real life stuff. But that's just me.

Bottom line - I wasn't at all surprised Punk didn't show last night. In fact the opposite is true. Had he showed up I would have been shocked.

You think most of what WrestleZone posts is "legit wrestling news"?!? hahahaha! Someone is definitely kidding themselves, but it isn't me.

I am not going to spend much time arguing with you...since you're clearly, ya know. But, I apparently need to, or it's considered spamming. So here goes...

Actually, person, IWC is an accepted term for a certain subgroup of wrestling fans. Simply posting on the internet does not make you part of that group. Furthermore, I ....ugh who cares? back to your mid-weekday video games, guy. off you go...

Maybe "legit" was the wrong term. I'm talking about "backstage happenings", whether its rumors or "news" is irrelevant.

Yes, posting about wrestling on the internet makes you a part of the IWC. I'm sorry you can't come to grips with this.

I don't play video games by the way. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Again, that's certainly your own definition of the term (and it's cute that you have one, don't get me wrong), but if you're going to disagree that discussing wrestling over the internet makes you part of a community that discusses wrestling over the internet, I'm afraid that you're just not functioning on the level necessary to understand what is a very basic concept.

Is "Internet Wrestling Community Community" a thing? Sort of seems like you talk more about people who talk about wrestling online than you do the actual wrestling. Keep blazing that trail - you're a real innovator. Also, I'm sure that the people you mentioned as examples earlier are flattered that their screen names are, apparently, at the front of your mind. Perhaps we can get an official list of your favourite posters at some point?

Statistic? What I said was far from a statistic. In fact, anyone who sees it as a statistic a) doesn't know what a statistic is and b) has trouble reading. Sorry for the confusion using a and b as points, illiterate---b is alphabetically after a, and this method is sometimes used to separate points. And "such authority"? Hahaha! Man, you really are a tool. I made a simple statement that really can't be denied.

I apologize - I just assumed that someone speaking with such confidence about something would have, you know, actual facts to back up his claim. I won't give you a multiple choice of reasons you might have assumed that I actually believed you HAD a statistic - you can reference my point above regarding the level of understanding at which it appears you operate.

"I don't have any statistics! That's stupid!" to "My statements cannot be denied!" in one paragraph. Bravo, sir - it's rare to see such a stunning display of ignorance, misplaced confidence and self delusion in such a compact space.

Again, that's certainly your own definition of the term (and it's cute that you have one, don't get me wrong), but if you're going to disagree that discussing wrestling over the internet makes you part of a community that discusses wrestling over the internet, I'm afraid that you're just not functioning on the level necessary to understand what is a very basic concept.

Is "Internet Wrestling Community Community" a thing? Sort of seems like you talk more about people who talk about wrestling online than you do the actual wrestling. Keep blazing that trail - you're a real innovator. Also, I'm sure that the people you mentioned as examples earlier are flattered that their screen names are, apparently, at the front of your mind. Perhaps we can get an official list of your favourite posters at some point?

I apologize - I just assumed that someone speaking with such confidence about something would have, you know, actual facts to back up his claim. I won't give you a multiple choice of reasons you might have assumed that I actually believed you HAD a statistic - you can reference my point above regarding the level of understanding at which it appears you operate.

"I don't have any statistics! That's stupid!" to "My statements cannot be denied!" in one paragraph. Bravo, sir - it's rare to see such a stunning display of ignorance, misplaced confidence and self delusion in such a compact space.

Damn it. I was hoping I was wrong about you and you would come back with a smart reply. Turns out you're as dumb as you seemed...proven by repeating most of what you said the first time.

Why wouldn't I speak with confidence? It's common sense that smarks are in the audience. I don't have "statistics" handy that most people want Randy Savage in the HOF--but it's known. Saying most people want him in the HOF is true, despite my lack of proof, so that gives me the ability to speak with confidence. Much like I don't have documented proof that portrays the fact that you're a ******. I just have your posts to go on....which is clearly enough.

You know who won't be on my list? You. I won't even remember this argument. Much like I don't remember the uncoordinated kid I scored on in basketball as a kid. Some victories go away, as the opponent was insignificant. The other guys I mentioned at least make sense when they write their garbage. You are all over the place and, quite frankly, misuse your limited vocabulary. Sometimes Word-of-the-Day toilet paper is just for cleaning shit off your ass. Bravo, sir - it's rare to see such a stunning display of ignorance, misplaced confidence and self delusion in such a compact space I am going to go with you not knowing what words mean, rather than addressing why each of these is wrong.

IWC is a term that is accepted. You can call it what you want and define it on as literal a basis as you'd like....doesn't change the perceived view of what the IWC is, and is accepted as. A collection of whining know-nothings that wouldn't know a storyline if it fell in their lap. And those who refuse to be entertained. I was hoping to be entertained by some misplaced thought on your part. Unfortunately, your thoughts are absent. Keep repeating what you hear, puppet. Someone else will agree with you and validate your work today. Sorry if this offends your mom or caretaker when they read this to you.

It was repeated because nothing said in opposition to any of it merits consideration. Yes, literally, if you discuss wrestling on the internet, you are a part of the community of people that discuss wrestling on the internet. Arguing against that (over the internet again, mind you) is, quite possibly, one of the most futile battles one could choose to fight.

It IS adorable, though, that you've applied your own degrees of separation to things. Is it to feel better about yourself? My friend, if designating yourself as being on the outskirts of a group of people on the internet with whom you interact regularly helps your feelings of self worth, more power to you.

I'll tell you what - you can be the ultimate arbiter of who is and is not a member of your "Internet Wrestling Community". I'll take your word for it, and you and I can laugh and laugh at these dorks who spend their time on wrestling message boards discussing wrestling. Apply whatever subjective criteria you'd like when making your determinations - this is YOUR show, little buddy! The Leader of the "Internet Wrestling Community Community!"

It's funny that you, again, exhibited self delusion, misplaced confidence and ignorance in attempting to defend your lack of all three. You're almost too good to be true.

Anyways, this is quickly turning in to shadow boxing for me, so I'm going to disengage. There's only so many times you can see common sense completely ignored before it just becomes boring.

Keep sticking it to these nerds, though, killer.

The only people who believe that EVERYONE on the internet who has ever discussed wrestling is IWC are the handful of smarky know-nothings actually in the IWC.

The term has changed to become something other than the sum of its parts. Everyone who is NOT in the obsessed hipster tiny subset of internet wrestling fans called the IWC knows this and sees this.

You guys are all obsessed with this labeling of "sub-categories" of wrestling fans.

Guess what, non-wrestling fans put us all in the same boat.

I honestly don't give a shit enough about what IWC "means" to keep getting into these ridiculous arguments. Knock yourselves out though.

The only people who believe that EVERYONE on the internet who has ever discussed wrestling is IWC are the handful of smarky know-nothings actually in the IWC.

The term has changed to become something other than the sum of its parts. Everyone who is NOT in the obsessed hipster tiny subset of internet wrestling fans called the IWC knows this and sees this.

Here's what I think is the generally accepted modern definition of the IWC (or slight variations to this definition):

IWC - "Otherwise known as the Internet Wrestling Community. A group of people, who tend to criticize the favorable Pro Wrestling product, and favor the minority Pro Wrestling product such as FIP, or ROH. Tend to have a different look on the ring work. Seem to enjoy Pro Wrestlers with little to no personality that can put on meaningless 50 plus minute matches of 80% Gymnastic spot fests, and 20% actual wrestling that neither tell a story about either wrestler nor showcase the selling of any maneuvers longer than 30 seconds.

The "IWC" is basically a group of Pro Wrestling "Smark" fans that spend the majority of their life in Message boards or Wrestling chat rooms. They usually tend to argue with women and children (extremely pathetic in nature)and pose an arrogant attitude. People of the "IWC" are generally social rejects that tend to fit extremely well with the typical suburban highschool geek or misfit. However the ones that are much older will tend to have facial hair, and appear ungroomed. "

As always it's nice and easy to point at Meltzer and laugh and pretend you're better than him, but Meltzer made it very clear that the source was never 100% and there was a chance Punk would not show up. Just because Wrestlezone and others went wild with the news and wrote things like "Meltzer says Punk is returning" doesn't make that what actually happened. He's still one of wrestling's best and most credible journalists, and he presented this information as a strong maybe, which it turned out to be.

As always it's nice and easy to point at Meltzer and laugh and pretend you're better than him, but Meltzer made it very clear that the source was never 100% and there was a chance Punk would not show up. Just because Wrestlezone and others went wild with the news and wrote things like "Meltzer says Punk is returning" doesn't make that what actually happened. He's still one of wrestling's best and most credible journalists, and he presented this information as a strong maybe, which it turned out to be.

Internet fans turned on Meltzer when they realized that Cena has a 5 star match and Daniel Bryan does not.

I've always distrusted his reporting because he has an obvious bias against the WWE, which seems silly, in relation, but whatever.

Internet fans turned on Meltzer when they realized that Cena has a 5 star match and Daniel Bryan does not.

I've always distrusted his reporting because he has an obvious bias against the WWE, which seems silly, in relation, but whatever.
KENTA vs Bryan Danielson, Glory By Honor 5 Night 2 was *****

Meltzer is best for reviews, NO ONE in wrestling "journalism" is credible with breaking news. That's why it's hilarious to people when fans jump on the rumors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back