Request a Review From KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
As you likely know, I have a tendency to review wrestling shows. If you have a request for an individual show, as in TV or PPV from any major company (WWE, WCW, TNA, ECW) or occasionally a smaller one, post it here. I can't promise I'll do them all, but I can use this as a reference guide to see what people would like to read. Just keep in mind though: I have to be able to find it in order to review it.

NWO 07
Unforgiven 2006
Bragging Rights
Unbreakable
BFG 2005
BFG 2006
TLC
Victory Road 2009
Against All Odds 2005
Night of Champions 2008
Night of Champions 2007
InVasion
Unforgiven 2000

Heroes of Wrestling, The infamous Jake the Snake main event. I would love to see your review.

I've been waiting on someone to see someone say that. It'll come eventually, maybe tonight if I can find a copy of it.

This might be strange as hell. However, I would love to hear your thoughts on Bragging Rights this year. It would also be good to see how you rate it next to the PPV's of yesteryear. Thanks, KB.

TNA: Unbreakable

I've had other requests, but you've covered (or will be soon) most of them...

What year?

I'd say all of them, but by the time you got to the BFG IV, you'd be stabbing your eyes out with a butter knife at the idea of Sting winning the title three years in a row.

I didn't request these, because I wasn't sure if you were doing a "History Of TNA" review, like you are with ECW.

I would also like to see a December to Dismember review. To compare our reviews. It would be interesting.

I know this one will be weird, but this years TLC ppv. I would just like to hear your views on the matches as I though most of them were good, but your probably got more knowledge than me so...

Against All Odds 2005

I know '05 and '06 were the "glory days" of TNA, but the first half of this show is really making me shake my head.

Working on a TNA PPV. I'll throw that in there though.

Raven v Dustin Rhodes would probably have been a great match about 15 years before it happened. Petey Williams and Elix Skipper failed, and I can't figure out why. There's not a whole lot of explanation needed on BG James and Jeff Hammond against Kaz and Bentley.

The same is true of old school ECW. It's remembered fondly but when you look back at it, a lot of it is crap.

The same is true of old school ECW. It's remembered fondly but when you look back at it, a lot of it is crap.

2793853559_660e528966.jpg

Have you seen the Living Dangerously review?

I've seen them all. I mostly just read for your opinions on the matches, and since we disagree on almost everything, I don't reply, because there's no need for you to show me up in a debate.

Sure there is. I need the skill sharpening since Shocky keeps ducking me and I can't get my title shot with him.

Sure there is. I need the skill sharpening since Shocky keeps ducking me and I can't get my title shot with him.

Your wrestling mind is greater than mine. I know this. No need for me to be your Crash Test Dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back