Roddy Piper Diagnosed With Lymphoma Cancer

Low_Ki

Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
QUOTED FROM WRESTLEZONE:

"Roddy Piper announced via his official website that he's been diagnosed with lymphoma cancer and will begin treatment to battle the disease immediately.

The cancer was found after Piper was hospitalized for the removal of a benign tumor in his back that had been causing Piper tremendous pain. As we noted earlier today, there had been great relief when the tumor was ruled benign, but additional tests found the lymphoma.

Piper, on his official website, commented, "It seems like I have been fighting someone, something, someplace, in some manner, my whole life. But this fight, is one I am gonna win!"

Everyone here at the site sends Piper and his family the best as he battles Lymphoma."

My best wishes go out to Piper and his family. I know he'll get through it.

It's alway's a shame when anybody is diagnosed with a life threatening disease. Both my Mum and Dad died of cancer so I know what his family must be going through. I hope he make's a full recovery.

Hot Rod is in my prayers. Just like he used to kick ass in the ring, hopefully the "Hot Scot" will make the lymphoma another Jimmiy Snuka and crack a coconut over it's ugly head.
"YAHHHH!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back