ROH: Final Battle 2014

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Ring-of-Honor-Final-Battle-2014.jpg

ROH returns to PPV on December 7th. Live from Terminal 5 at Hell's Kitchen, New York. Billed as their biggest show, this is ROH's second venture into traditional PPV after the big success of Best In The World earlier in the year. It looks to be another success for the company. The show will be headlined by Jay Briscoe defending the ROH World Championship against Adam Cole in a Fight Without Honor. Cole has been using The Kingdom's aid to try and get at The Briscoes and regain the title he lost back at Best In The World. Winning the Survival Of The Fittest Tournament helped solidify his status as #1 Contender and the issues and animosity between the two has led to the decision to make this essentially no rules.

ReDRagon will defend the ROH Tag Team Championships against NJPW tag team, The Time Splitters. KUSHIDA and Alex Shelley. Who ReDRagon defeated at NJPW's Power Struggle to win the IWGP Jr. Tag Team Championships. Also slated is Adam Page vs Roderick Strong following Roderick's fallout with the stable and their siding with the young boy rather than one of the 3 veteran founders.

I like the rivalry between Briscoe and Cole; it has that old school vibe. Kinda like Dusty vs Flair or Rock vs HHH. It's a toss up as to who will win the belt at Final Battle, but I'm leaning towards Briscoe as he's supposedly hasn't been pinned or tapped in two years. Also, I have a feeling that Michael Elgin might be a factor in this. The tag title match looks to be epic as well. Not quite sold on Adam Page; is request see Roddy go up against BJ Whitmer.

Can anyone inform me when RD evans and Moose started to have issues, Last I saw they were teaming up and together in the same stable and now they are against each other.
What did I miss? Its the only match on the card that I have no idea how it happened.

I like the rivalry between Briscoe and Cole; it has that old school vibe. Kinda like Dusty vs Flair or Rock vs HHH. It's a toss up as to who will win the belt at Final Battle, but I'm leaning towards Briscoe as he's supposedly hasn't been pinned or tapped in two years. Also, I have a feeling that Michael Elgin might be a factor in this. The tag title match looks to be epic as well. Not quite sold on Adam Page; is request see Roddy go up against BJ Whitmer.

I dig the Briscoe/Cole feud. Basic but still feels so personal because of their contrast and how long they've been at it. It doesn't feel stale despite going on for over a year. Elgin in my eyes has become a lost cause now though. Totally stank up his push. Couldn't care less about Whitmer and Strong since their entire stable has been based on the fact that they've been the same exact people for 10 years. Page gets a rub out of it, so hopefully he can back it up in the ring.

Can anyone inform me when RD evans and Moose started to have issues, Last I saw they were teaming up and together in the same stable and now they are against each other.
What did I miss? Its the only match on the card that I have no idea how it happened.
My guess, it hasn't aired yet. Don't ask for spoilers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back