Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round 3

samusjoker_zps74caa30e.png

In the previous round, The Joker defeated trained assassin Miho, while Samus blasted her way past technological marvel Mega Man. Will Gotham's clown prince of crime make his way further to the top? Or will the space hunter take down another target?

FIGHT!

b9fcf27d4092d7c36686ac8626027a12_zpsbf7939be.jpg

This is a rocket propelled grenade. For the purposes of this thread, I'm going to assume that Samus' missiles move at the same speed as it and explode with the same force. This is because the properties of weapons like this are known and tested, so I don't have to use bullshit made up properties.

This is what happens when an RPG hits something. It isn't pretty, even before the thing explodes, Joker's suffered a fatal wound. An RPG travels at speeds in excess of 600 mph.

Samus would not hesitate to use lethal force (meaning missiles). Joker is epicly screwed. And even if he was missile proof, Samus has plenty of other weapons that can do the job of killing the clown.

Yeah, Jokers basic array of weapons are all but useless on Samus who basically runs around on a lead hasmat suit. Acid pools hurt Samus, but a squirt from Joker would do very minimal damage. And the Joker Gas can't do anything since Samus has a built in breathing system. And as stated above.... Well, anything Samus shoots will finish off Joker actually.

Yeah, I really can't think of any way for Joker to come out of this alive, much less winning. The suit pretty much protects Samus from just about anything Joker has to throw at her, & about the only thing he has that could cause any damage to her, would the be joy buzzer, or acid flower, both or which he needs to get close to her to be able to use, pretty muc every weapon in Samus's arsenal can be fired from a distance, & kill Joker pretty much instantly. Joker is fucked.

I am not putting my vote in yet, I just want to say to not count Joker out entirely. The biggest flaw in the power suit is that Samus has to maintain complete focus and control over her emotions. If anyone can throw her off her game and cause the suit to disappear and leave Samus in her worthless Zero ability suit then Joker is that guy. He could easily trigger a PTSD breakdown on Samus and that really hinders her.

I am not putting my vote in yet, I just want to say to not count Joker out entirely. The biggest flaw in the power suit is that Samus has to maintain complete focus and control over her emotions. If anyone can throw her off her game and cause the suit to disappear and leave Samus in her worthless Zero ability suit then Joker is that guy. He could easily trigger a PTSD breakdown on Samus and that really hinders her.

Seriously, Yazloz? I tolerated reading your absolutely worthless post in the Achilles vs Thing thread where your empty post was at least factually correct. Here? You're making an argument that Joker is seriously capable of talking Samus into PTSD before she gets the chance to blow him up with a fucking missile. Which moves at 600 mph. And can take out a tank. And is one of her least powerful weapons.

No. Shut the fuck up.

Seriously, Yazloz? I tolerated reading your absolutely worthless post in the Achilles vs Thing thread where your empty post was at least factually correct. Here? You're making an argument that Joker is seriously capable of talking Samus into PTSD before she gets the chance to blow him up with a fucking missile. Which moves at 600 mph. And can take out a tank. And is one of her least powerful weapons.

No. Shut the fuck up.

So I'm not allowed to point something out? I didn't say Samus would win or lose, I simply pointed out what I feel is Joker's best chance to win. God forbid I just come into a debate and say "Oh yes Remix is totally correct, we shouldn't even try to offer a counter point."

I don't see what was wrong about my post in the Achilles/Thing thread either. I gave info on Grimm's background and the reason's I thought he would win.

I thought the point was to debate, to make an argument for both sides. After all, we did debate the relevance of Bugs f'n Bunny in a mock fighting tournament.

Sorry joker but you're screwed this round, he can't beat Samus. As mentioned by previous posters Joker doesn't have much in his arsenal to counter a futuristic robotic suit which can shoot lasers and missiles, his only hope would be to get up close and use the acid flower to at least annoy Samus enough for the suit to deactivate leaving her open to attack which I don't think is very likely to happen. Samus should pick up the win easily here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back