Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
Round Four of the WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 1​

TMX (TM and X)
[YOUTUBE]w47RNPRe3co[/YOUTUBE]

vs.

The Axe Murderers (Becker, jmt225, and GuyCompton)
[YOUTUBE]PSYxT9GM0fQ[/YOUTUBE]

47252962_428fd90c38.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Willie Nelson
willienelson1.jpg

Discuss the fourth round match between TMX and The Axe Murderers here. Use the poll to place your vote. The poll will close in two days.

Hmmm, two people I consider friends and one guy I have an immense amount of respect for and like, vs. one awesome guy and TM.

No offense towards TMX, but I can never understand why any tournament that involves X gets an automatic vote from everyone.

Anyway, jmt225 is a BEAST in the MMA section, GuyCompton is an extremely solid poster, and Becker has earned his keep around here... and then some. So, I just see that in this battle of three against two, three is overpowering. Plus, they're going to need an extra five votes to take this one.

My vote's obviously for The Axe Murderers.

No offense towards TMX, but I can never understand why any tournament that involves X gets an automatic vote from everyone.

Anyway, jmt225 is a BEAST in the MMA section, GuyCompton is an extremely solid poster, and Becker has earned his keep around here... and then some. So, I just see that in this battle of three against two, three is overpowering. Plus, they're going to need an extra five votes to take this one.

I guess it's probably because people like and respect me D-Man.

Was that so important that you had to post it 4 times?

I guess it's probably because people like and respect me D-Man.

Was that so important that you had to post it 4 times?

I thought the first three didn't take. And you've definitely earned respect. But I feel people just give you an auto-vote sometimes, no matter who you're against. I just wanted to bring the other team to their attention.

JMT and Guy are 19283745 times the poster TM is. True, X has earned respect, and even I am willing to acknowledge the passion TM has for the forums, but I would take two excellent posters (Haven't seen any Becker nonspam) over one incredible poster and a mediocre one. On top of that I get on very well with the Axe Murderers. I wish I talked to JMT more outsde of group convos but am not one to initiate conversations despite my love of talking.

We're so awesome D-Man felt compelled to post it three times.

We appreciate it, and thank you D-Man!

Doc, how many more times are you going to tell us you hate TM? I'm pretty sure we heard you loud and clear the first 489376738906730 times.

SavageTaker, when are you going to realize that the only reason I've been saying it so much is because of the tourney. I have been exaggerating my dislike for TM because it provides teh dramaz!1!. I may not like his personality, but even I can admit he has passion for the forums and is a good mod, even if he isn't a good poster.

Also, did you not notice that my post in this thread did not express outright hate towards TM? I actually posted more on why I liked the Axe Murderers than why I disliked half of TMX.

And you're one to talk about repeating oneself.

lrn2read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back