Getting Noticed By Management
1st Round of the 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 12:

FromTheBack(FTS and Razor)​

vs.​

The Mikhop (Miko and Hiphopapotamus)

081212_COWBOYS_STADIUM_DRAWING_196.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Indyjon

Discuss the first round match between FromTheBack and TheMikhop here. Use the poll to make your vote. The poll will close in three days.

FTS and Razor are awesome, but their song is nerdy. And they're facing MIKO!

This is my first log, and I can't really remember all the films I've seen recently, but I'll try. I'll go in order of most recent.

A Serious Man: 7.5/10.

I love the coen brothers, and this was another good movie, but not as enjoyable as some of their others. Their endings are always a bit weird, and this one lives up to that, but the film does take a while to get into it. It captures helplessness and despair brilliantly, as everything seems to be going wrong for the main character, and he's just so confused about how everyone can be so inconsiderate to him and perplexing.

Intermission: 8/10

A great irish film, starring Colin Farrell, Colm Meaney and Cillian Murphy. Thoroughly enjoyable and very funny, focusing on the relationship and hardships of working class dubliners.

Role Models: 6.5/10

I thought this was pretty funny, a good film to watch with my mates. Christopher Mintz-Plasse was pretty good, but the other kid was just too stereotypical for my liking.

Robocop: 7.5/10

Full of action, and a decent plot. Very enjoyable.

Alice in Wonderland (2010): 7/10

I was looking forward to it, and even though it was disappointing, I liked it. Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors, so I was interested in how he'd perform, and he didn't disappoint. Aside from him, nothing else really interested me much. Anne Hathaway was annoying, and helena Bonham carter was alright

Shutter Island: 8.5/10

I loved this film. It was suspenseful, thrilling and very enthralling, and of course the plot, well twist, was excellent. Other Hollywood films should take note.

The Big Lebowski: 10/10

Brilliant, brilliant movie. Everthing was perfect, the acting, the dialogue, the plot. Everything. Jeff Bridges was excellent, as were John Goodman, Steve Buscemi, Phillip Seymour Hoffman and John Turturro whenever they appeared.

District 9: 9/10

Brilliant, totally blows Avatar out of the water on everything except cgi, production value and, of course, box office revenue.

Entre Le Murs/ The Class: 7/10

French film that won the palme d'or at Cannes one or two years ago, and I went with my school to go see it. Everyone except for me despised it. I liked it, although it dragged on for a while, it explores interesting topics such as racism is french schools, and france in general. Kids these days just can't appreciate a film that's entertaining because of dialogue or acting rather than what it's about. If there isn't an explosion, a vampire or an alien, it sucks.

The Breakfast Club: 8.5/10

Based on people like JMT's love for this, I decided to check it out and loved it. Highly entertaining, and Judd Nelson puts in a great performance.

That's all I can remember at the moment, I'll update it again in a while

I almost voted against you, Hippo, for giving Robocop less than a perfect score. But, you've always been an hombre, and Miko's constant talk about his penis can be very amusing (in small doses).

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO.

I automatically voted for FromTheBack, without looking at the other team...

I'm so sorry, Miko. Please find it in your heart to forgive me :(.

I like both teams but I'll give my vote to Mikhop as it seems they're losing. Plus their song is Soulja Boy.

FTS and Razor are awesome, but their song is nerdy. And they're facing MIKO!

<3

FromTheBack, FromTheBack, FromTheBack!

</3

I almost voted against you, Hippo, for giving Robocop less than a perfect score. But, you've always been an hombre, and Miko's constant talk about his penis can be very amusing (in small doses).

I knew my cock would get us 1 vote

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST DO.

I automatically voted for FromTheBack, without looking at the other team...

I'm so sorry, Miko. Please find it in your heart to forgive me :(.

I cant get mad at you

I like both teams but I'll give my vote to Mikhop as it seems they're losing. Plus their song is Soulja Boy.

<3

Reactions: gd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back