• The WZ Threebirds

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
2nd Round of the 2010 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 4

The Mighty Lariat (Norcal and Lariat)​

vs.

The WZ Threebirds (Scotty, Theo, and IndyJon)

3.jpg

Special Guest Referee: Pierce Brosnan
pierce_brosnan_james_bond_007.jpg

Discuss the second round match between The Might Lariat and The WZ Threebirds here. Use the poll to cast your vote. The poll will close in three days.

Umm, NorCal against a team with Scotty, a sig maker, and a guy who keeps voting against us? May have to think about this for awhile.

Theo makes "sigs." However, I can't help but think that his "sigs" are "abominations."

If anyone wants to use that quote in their "sig," feel free to do so.

Pierce Brosnan is pretty much my favorite Bond. Shame he missed out on "The Living Daylights" because of NBC. Only he could have made riding downhill on the case of a musical instrument more entertaining.

My head is gonna hurt after this one, but still going to vote for ourselves. Best of luck to Norcs and Lariato.

I actually own every season on DVD. I'm that big of a Brosnan mark. One through three are actually quite good. That said, I could have done without Efrem Zimbalist Jr. turning out to be Pierce's father. The extra six hours of television (three two-part specials) that make up the fifth season weren't worth it.

Mighty Lariat. Only for the fact that if both teams had sitcoms, Mighty Lariat's wouldn't be canceled after two weeks.

Mighty Lariats. I have witnessed the power of the Lariat. Might as well support them.

NorCal is amazing. Lariat is ok too. The hreebirds are all friends.

hmmmmmm...

Urgh, can't we reposition the teams? I don't want to vote against NorCal.. but I don't want to vote against Scotty and Theo neither.. ( can't really relate to Indy and Lariat, haven't talked to you two that much..)

I must represent FromtheBack, therefore IndyJon and the Threebirds get my vote.

However, I vote as I do before saying this. Norcal and Lariat are amazing. They are my buddies, and if it were anyone else I would vote for them.

FromtheBack > My <3 for Norcal this go around. I wish it weren't so. I wish it weren't so.

I gotta go with the Three Birds. All 5 guys awsome but Theo is the coolest guy on the forums so he definetly gets my vote.

Reactions: gd
Threebirds have the 5 point disadvantage, and only Theo is really cool with me out of the Three. Scotty seems cool, IndyJon, don't talk to much.

Lariat and I are cool, and NorCal is like my GrandMentor. Mighty Lariat gets my vote.

Are you guys fucking serious with this shit?

If this tournament had any sort of significance in my life, I would ban the lot of you who voted against us. You voted against the All American team of the Kentucky Kool Kid and Mighty NorCal. You are clearly terrorists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back