Rousey to WWE?

Ronda Rousey shouldn't come to WWE for multiple reasons.

1 - She isn't trained to wrestle - She would have to learn, and that takes a while.

2 - Her credibility is gone - The media would troll her endlessly. "She lost so bad, she had to start fake wrestling!"

3 - She would want too much money - And I don't think WWE would be willing to pay her that much.

Let's just thank Ronda Rousey for what she did for the women of UFC and UFC as a whole. Let her retire and do what she wants. There's no point in her coming to a scripted wrestling company and trying to rebuild her image and make some money. That's a lose-lose situation for all involved.

From what I've read, vince was super mad to learn that rousey lost her comeback match because he really wanted her in time for mania and now that she's not as big of a name now, he lost interest in bringing her in.

At this point, the only way I could see her in wwe is if hhh and stephanie lobby hard to bring her in for a match against stephanie at mania, outside of that rousey isn't that valuable of a name anymore compare to what she was before that fight.

Absolutely. Rousey is one of the biggest names in combat sport, she is a huge WWE fan and her likely retirement from MMA means she will be looking to make some dollar.

It is a win/win for all here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back