Royal Rumble 2016: WWE Divas Championship - Charlotte (c) VS Becky Lynch

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Made official last night during Raw, Becky Lynch gets her shot at Charlotte and the Divas Championship this Sunday.

Fans have been warming up quite a bit to Becky Lynch the past several weeks, though I don't think they'll be putting the title on her just yet; I could be wrong, but I just have a feeling that Charlotte holds the title until WrestleMania before dropping it.

Yeah, this has Ric Flair interference written all over it. Charlotte retains, in a dirty match. Look to see a Ric v. Charlotte break-up, soon, too.

Hopefully Ric granting the title match and some botched interference in this match lead to a break up between Charlotte and Ric. I'm sick of seeing Ric on my TV. He brings nothing to the table at this point. Turning Charlotte heel was a good move as she was atrocious as a babyface, but now its time to let her spread her wings and try to fly on her own.

Hopefully Ric granting the title match and some botched interference in this match lead to a break up between Charlotte and Ric.

Yes, that would be good. We've seen enough of the 'daddy's girl' nonsense already and a public split between father & daughter would be a good way to get her on her own. Plus, I never saw this as a permanent gig for Ric; it has to have an ending.....and this is probably what management has chosen.

Whether at the Rumble or WM32, Becky wins the title from Charlotte.

I am hoping and praying Becky takes the title from Charlotte at the Rumble. She's on absolute fire right now and they should strike while the iron is hot.

Charlotte has done nothing for me as Champion and any heat she has is due to her father. There's a reason we don't see her wrestle anyone but Becky and that's because she's horrible. She needs to break from Ric and forge her own legacy

Let Charlotte go to 'Mania and have a match but not as a challenger not as Champion, she doesn't deserve to go onto the biggest stage of them all with a title.

There's still an interlude PPV to take the title off Becky and give it to a big name for Mania, I think how everyones already smelling the Ric Flair interference, I would personally LOVE to see Ric screw over his daughter on purpose, giving him a ton of heat and letting them fix the heel Charlotte mistake they're making.

Charlotte wins by interference from her dad. Charlotte and Becky have a rematch at Fast Lane where Charlotte wins. Then, Sasha and Charlotte face off at WrestleMania where Naomi and Tamina evens the odds against Ric and Sasha gets the upset win.

I am hoping its Becky Lynch this time. Its the right time for her to win the title. Charlotte isnot much relevant enough to retain the title again. I hope its a good match where both can showcase their in-ring work and Atlast Becky can win the title via Dis-Arm Her. :blush:

I also hope Charlotte-Ric Flair duo break up leaving Charlotte out of Ric's shadows.

:devil:

OK, apparently, I was wrong. I figured Becky was destined to be the next champion, ether last night or at WM32.

Instead, Becky lost again and Charlotte is about to start feuding with Sasha Banks which, I admit, is an even better match-up for Ms. Flair. We've seen them fight on NXT.....and they were great.

The Flair-Lynch feud is over.....and Becky lost it.

Meanwhile, it seems Daddy did know best, huh? He made last night's match on the past Raw.....to Charlotte's displeasure......but it wound up working out. Let's see how soon she tells her proud Papa to hit the road now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back