Rumos of turning Andrade a face and forming a stable with Misterio and Sin Cara

Greg

Dark Match Winner
For a few weeks now, rumors have emerged regarding Andrade turning a face and forming a latino stable with Misterio & Sin cara.
I am not sure if this can work. What I think is that if they are not having a heel Andrade winning the MITB this year, then yes this stable can work out. How? WWE can finally give Sanity something to do and have them feud since Sanity is a 3 man stable. But for how long can this feud go? That is the problem. Another feud could be with a Heel New Day but I dont see that one for sure. Another feud could be the 3 samoans, Usos & Joe. What do you guys think? Can WWE relly pull the trigger on this rumor? Will it work?

Give your thoughts

I think it would make more sense to form a "heel" mexican faction with Andrade, SIn Cara, & Kalisto where Sin Cara & Kalisto are tagging again. Rey should be moved to Raw in my opinion.

Reports came out that Sin Cara now denies that he had signed a contract with WWE which means that those plans can change at any time

I think it would make more sense to form a "heel" mexican faction with Andrade, SIn Cara, & Kalisto where Sin Cara & Kalisto are tagging again. Rey should be moved to Raw in my opinion.
I agree. I think its too early to turn Andrade because as a heel he still is not getting that much heat from fans. Andrade can be the next big Hispanic star. Some people say it may be too early to give him a big push but what about Del Rio? Del Rio was pushed to the top in months, why cant they do the same to Andrade?

I think either they put Andrade/Rey/Sin Cara/Kalisto/Gran Metallik/Lince Dorado/Primo/Epico all on the same Brand then do this Latino Turf Wars w/ Andrade and Lucha House Party joining forces as Lucha House PArty has proven they can easily pull off the HEEL Crap w/ their Short Feud w/ Screwing over The Revival by have LHPRules then you team Rey/Sin Cara/The Colons all together as they are better as FACES. Andrade as a FACE would never work as he's so much a HEEL as why Rey's not gonna be HEEL again since his Filthy Animals DAYZ of WCW as they were HEELS 1st but turned FACE cause nobody bought any of them as HEELS only Konnan.

There were rumors here and elsewhere Andrade would be punished for talking some indy stars out of working for WWE. Nothing came of it and just like then I'm in the "believe it when I see it" camp. Though I do think it'd be really cool if Andrade was a part of something like that.

Rumos? Is that a Mexican stable?

For a few weeks now, rumors have emerged regarding Andrade turning a face and forming a latino stable with Misterio & Sin cara.
I am not sure if this can work. What I think is that if they are not having a heel Andrade winning the MITB this year, then yes this stable can work out. How? WWE can finally give Sanity something to do and have them feud since Sanity is a 3 man stable. But for how long can this feud go? That is the problem. Another feud could be with a Heel New Day but I dont see that one for sure. Another feud could be the 3 samoans, Usos & Joe. What do you guys think? Can WWE relly pull the trigger on this rumor? Will it work?

Give your thoughts

If the news is true.. would be interesting to see this faction surfacing.. I doubt it will go anywhere (like the Shield or New Day though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back