Samoa Joe to WWE

The Last Hero in China

Dark Match Jobber
In my opinion, WWE should do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING within its power to obtain the services of Samoa Joe. In my eyes, Samoa Joe is not just another "amazing worker," but a wrestling genius. The style he works is just so original and captivating. For instance, watch the Joe vs. Styles matches...Samoa Joe could definitely do something like that with HBK, Orton, or Edge in WWE. Hell, he could probably even carry Batista or Cena to a 3 star match!!!! That's how good he is...Joe's promos are great, too (but could be improved). And he is amazing at interacting w/ the crowd...Samoa Joe has an unmatched passion for the business--a passion absent in current WWE headliners like Bore-tista and Lashley.

Samoa Joe is so good in fact, I definitely see how WWE could mould him into another Stone Cold Steve Austin caliber player. He's got that kind of talent, charisma and uniqueness.

Now, I know some of you guys are going to respond saying, 'if WWE signed Joe, WWE would bury him in the midcard and force him to water down his style." True...BUT, I'm saying, just imagine the possibilites if they were smart enough to see the potential in Samoa Joe...

So...Just how could WWE obtain Joe, anyway??? Obviously, they would have to work out some kind of unprecedented deal with TNA. A "trade" or some sort, like you see in other professional sports. I could definitely see TNA accepting a deal like "Benoit and CM Punk for Samoa Joe"... And it would be well worth it for WWE!

What do you guys think?

I think it was russo who said to vince that he should get him, but vince thought he was to fat. Oh now when they look back!

I would be very intrigued to see Joe come to WWE, but I can't see it any time soon - like Abyss said, Vince thinks he's too fat and he's way too valuable to TNA for them to let him go. But I wouldn't complain if he did show up in WWE

Thanks for the replies, Abyss and Kionda! I guess all Vince really cares about in a talent is a wrestler's "look"...How narrow-minded! Afterall, it takes a lot more than that to get over. Look at Mick Foley! Joe worked an angle w/ Foley in ROH...I bet Foley could get in Vince's ear about Samoa Joe and convince him of Joe's greatness and potential...

And you're right, Kionda. TNA would be very reluctant to let Joe leave for WWE. I think WWE would have to send more guys to TNA for Joe than I originally proposed..

It would probably take something like: Benoit, Mysterio, Chavo Guerrero, CM Punk and Regal for Joe...(all of those guys would be a great fit in TNA).

But anyway, right now it looks like Joe is going to be buried in the mid card in TNA very shortly when Jarrett returns to fued w/ Angle. So it seems to me that not even TNA truly recoginizes his potential...

Joe is doing better in TNA than he would ever do in WWE. He might not be as high profile but he has'nt had to compromise his style. If he went to WWE he would probably be told he does'nt know how to work and be sent into developement.

WWE would never trade Benoit for Joe. Benoit is far too valuable. Not to mention a wrestling machine. It is a shame that he's not being used at his full potential right now

If WWE where to get their hands on Samoa Joe, then they would do nothing more than ruin him, they would tell him he needs to change his move set and he wouldn't be able to use the Muscle Buster, they would probably tell him to use a powerslam or something bland like that, then they would make him change his name to something stupid like they did with Monty Brown when they changed his name to "Marquis Cor Von"<sigh>, stupid, Joe should just stay with TNA he's a perfect fit their and the new face of that company

If WWE is willing to give an overweight, not so much talented Samoan -Umaga a push, I dont think he would be a complete waste. Joe said himeself said that Samoan wrestlers are usually successful (Yokuzuna,Rikishi,The Rock,Jimmy Snuka).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back