Sam's Thread of Chattin' w/ Jake & Other Robust Subjects

In other news, go and see Changeling and the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. The former released November 28 and the later December 25.

The second i seen the commercial for Twilight i thought to myself "They've done made emo vampires. It's going to be a shitty movie but still make millions."

http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=23755

Sometimes there's a rumour so tasty that we have to comment on it even before everything is confirmed. Production Weekly is reporting that David Fincher is attached to direct Keanu Reeves in a project called Chef - but that's all we know for now.

So what do we think it's all about? A live-action remake of Ratatouille? A Sweeney Todd-inspired psycho-type tale? An epic globe-trotting tale of the search for the perfect steak?

The project's set up at Sony, and if it does indeed exist could go into production fairly soon - Reeves has finished shooting The Private Lives of Pippa Lee and will soon finish promotional work on The Day The Earth Stood Still, while Fincher has locked The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and is only attached to one other film, Heavy Metal, a portmanteau piece that has yet to find a studio.

We'll bring you more on this as we get it.

Helen O'Hara

So yeah, that'll be Kitchen Confidential then.

Keanu Reeves? Ah, what the fuck.

The Day The Earth Stood Still looks shit.

Edit: And I fucking told you about Twilight. The backlash from vampire fans has been hilarious though.

keanu_reeves_013.jpg

The film is called Chef Sam. So you can only assume that Keanu (great name) will be the chef. What subjects do the simple kids do at college? You guessed it, cooking.

His acting style would be perfect. As it is for most of the films he stars in.

Ed Norton as a chef would be epic.

As for that Alien 3 Wooden Planet idea. They need to make that movie. Though according to Empire the original Alien 3 is fucking hated. They probably think that because of people like me thinking it's fashionable to hate on the worst of a decent trilogy. Jesus Christ was Alien Resurrection the absolute shittest thing I have ever seen though.

It said that people were concerning themselves with why the planet was wooden. I just don't see it as thing that needs explaining. Wood is self-explanatory.

One of the quotes confused me. It was something like "space ships now can be clad with wood." That was meant to make the concept seem silly for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back